A Mother's Regret

I do not own KDA or anything referenced.

-Ursula POV a day after the last chapter -

I lay in bed hugging a pillow to my chest, my eyes hurt from crying, and I haven't eaten since I left Grey's house. My mind dwells over his words as my heart feels like it's being torn to shreds. "Have I really failed him?" I ask and think back at how everything was...when Jeremy was alive...then the accident.

-FLASHBACK Begin-

I sit in the living room reading my book as Grey plays on his Gameboy advanced. "Mom look! My character class changed!" He says excitedly making me smile.

"That's amazing Baby boy! Does that mean they're even stronger?" I ask and he nods excitedly.

"Yeah they!" He begins but I hear arguing upstairs.

"Mom! Belarus broke my Lava Lamp!" Moka yells making me sigh.

"I did not! It was definitely Tai-Lee!" Belarus screams and Tai-Lee leaves her room.

"I've been in my room you Dummy!" Tai-Lee yells as Caroline leaves the same room.

"Yeah! You can't lie now Dummy!" Caroline yells and Belarus storms out of the room.

"Girls!" I yell and stand up while growling. I quickly look down at Grey and see him frowning. "I'll be right back Baby Boy." I say and he smiles at me.

"It's okay Mom." He says and I pat his head gently.

"I'll be right back." I say and walk upstairs to put these girls in their place.

-FLASHBACK Grey POV-

I sigh softly as anytime I try and talk to Mom. The girls always fight and take her attention away. Suddenly the door opens and I hear Jeremy howl as he walks in. "Jeremy!" I cheer as he smiles at me.

 "Jeremy!" I cheer as he smiles at me

(Jeremy Koi-Len. He is a Shadow Wolf like Grey. He is wearing a white muscle shirt.)

"Sup Little Wolf! Is that the new Fire game I got you?" He asks and I smile while nodding quickly. I showed him the new Great Knight I just received and he smiled. "Hell yeah! But he's not as strong as me right?" He asks and flexes.

"No one's as strong as you Big Bro! You're just as Strong as Grandpa!" I cheer and he laughs.

"That means a lot to me Kiddo. Have you eaten yet?" He asks and I shake my head while looking upstairs. Mom was screaming and fighting with our sisters. "Why don't we go out to eat? Just us!" He says and I gasp as my tail wags so fast it's a blur.

"Really?!" I ask quickly and he nods.

"Put your shoes on G." He says and I sprint downstairs to my room. As I'm putting on my shoes I can hear him talking. "Ma! I'm taking Grey out for some brother time! Yeah I'm going to feed him! No just him!" He says and I run upstairs.