A Peaceful Evening.

I do not own KDA or anything referenced.

-Ahri POV-

I stare at this woman and think about how she knows Grey. "Who are you?" I ask and she smiles.

"Esdeath. Grey's best friend and true lover." She says and I growl as Akali reaches for her kunai. "Who are you women?" She asks and I smirk.

"Name's Ahri lead singer of KDA and one of Grey's wives. Maybe you've heard of us." I say and glare at her as I flick my tails slightly.

"Grey wouldn't marry multiple women. Especially little whores like you girls. He wants a regal woman who will make him a father, a husband, and make him feel like a prize." Esdeath says and I growl lowly as Akali and Kai'sa activates her cannons.

"Well he did." I growl and she laughs before getting in my face.

"Oh? I bet you didn't even know he's allergic to shrimp." She says and my eyes widen. "Or that his favorite Pokemon is Umbreon." She says and I look at her. "His favorite color is purple because gray is a shade." She says and smirks. "But you should already know that." She says and I growl.

"Yeah I did!" I growl and she laughs.

"Stop lying to yourself. Admit that Grey isn't married to you." She says and I get in her face.

"If you ever try and call me out again... I'll make you regret it." I say and she laughs.

"I'd like to see you try." She says and pushes me slightly. "See you sluts around." She says and saunters away while giving us the bird.

"Evelynn is gonna love her." Seraphine says and I scoff.

"Good. Because I hate her, Omega I want you to find out everything there is about her. Whatever skeletons she has...find them." I say and he nods before disappearing into his own shadow.

-Grey POV-

I pull up to the house and park my car into the garage. We get out of the car and I kiss Evelynn gently. She hums and runs her hand through my hair. "Let me take you to bed." She whispers softly and I smile at her.

"We don't have protection." I say and she moves me against the wall. She moves my hands above my head and kisses my scar on my neck.

"I don't want protection." She purrs and I moan softly.

"You could get pregnant." I moan and she purrs.

"Good. I want to get pregnant." She purrs and kisses me deeply. I feel her tongue easily push into my mouth and wrap around my tongue. I growl softly as I feel her reaching down to my pants. My eyes widen and I shift away slightly leaving her shocked. "Baby?" She says softly as my ears go flat and my tail hangs between my legs.

"Sorry." I say softly and she walks up to cup my cheek gently.

"Never apologize for anything Grey. Why don't we cuddle for a while and if we get in the mood..." She purrs and her eyes glow red. "We'll enjoy a night in the sheets. Fair?" She asks and I nod slightly.

"Yes Ma'am." I say softly and she shakes her head.

"Mommy." She purrs and I nod slightly.

"Yes Mommy." I whisper and she bites my lower lip and tugs it.

"Mm I love it when you say that." She purrs making me blush. She runs her nails under my shirt and rubs my chest gently. I smile and pull her close before we move inside. "How has your birthday been My Love?" She asks as I lead her to the couch.

"It's the best birthday I've ever had Baby." I say and kiss her gently as I turn on a movie.

"Can we watch that new movie? Where the protagonist have to destroy the world because it's been overrun with Doppelgangers?" She asks and I chuckle.

"Sure thing baby." I say and turn on the movie.

-timeskip-

I frowned as the movie became very depressing. The protagonist had to kill his own mother and lover, before deciding to over heat the Earth's core to blow it up. "That was sad." I say and I hear her even breathing. I look down to see she has fallen asleep. "Eve." I say softly and she shifts.

"Grey." She whispers softly and my ears twitch. "Please don't leave me?" She whispers making me smile. I lean down and kiss her lips gently. She hums and opens her eyes slightly.

"Hey my beautiful Queen. When did you fall asleep?" I ask and move the strands of hair out of her face.

"When the protagonist has to kill his friends. I couldn't continue watching because he reminded me of you. The love and care you have just made it too much." She says and I kiss her head gently.

"I'm sorry." I say and she smiles.

"It's not your fault. Could you carry me to our room?" She asks and I stand to pick her up like a princess. As I walk she rests her head against my chest gently. "I know we aren't married yet, but this is how I expect our honeymoon to go. You make me feel like a high schooler in a princess movie." She says and I smile.

"Good. I want you to feel like I treat you like a princess." I say as I walk up the stairs and her lashers rest on my shoulders.

"Well I want to make you feel like a prince." She says as I walk into her room.

"I have five beautiful girls that spoil me, and make sure I get anything I want. I think I feel like a prince." I say and lay her down. I take my shirt off and change into my pajama pants. When I turn around I blush as Evelynn is only in panties.

"Come to me Big Boy." She purrs making me laugh. I get into bed and hug her from behind. "You give the best cuddles." She purrs and I kiss her neck gently.

"Only the best for my girls." I purr and she hums softly. I rub her flat stomach gently and move one hand lower to her panties. "You're so stressed Baby." I purr as she gasps softly. "Let me help you." I purr and slip my hand into her panties.

-And that's the chapter! So Esdeath calls the girls out when it comes to knowing Grey. The girls get an eye opener as they find out some important information about Grey. They've been so focused on trying to...get him. They never learned that he was allergic to shrimp. Grey and Evelynn have a sweet moment and I'm sure a couple of you were expecting a lemon. So this was a small chapter that was focused on putting Esdeath as like the Final Boss. But we'll see more of that soon. Until next time everyone!-