Birthday Surprise

I do not own KDA or anything referenced. Before you ask no it is not my Birthday. This takes place a month after the last chapter, yes Grey has put in his two weeks notice finally, and no he really hasn't talked to his mother or family.

-Grey POV-

I wake up in bed with Akali and I kiss her lips gently. "About time you learned." She coos softly making me chuckle as I kiss her again.

"I'll cook us breakfast." I say and she smiles.

"Thank you Baby. I love your cooking." She says and I smile.

"I know. I bet you're counting down the days where I'm finally a stay at home boyfriend." I say and she laughs.

"You say Boyfriend but I say Husband." She says making me blush.

"One day I hope." I say and kiss her one last time before going to the kitchen. As I grab the things to make a big breakfast I look at a deep red drink. I stare at it and get a big shiver down my spine. I decide to ignore it and get to cooking breakfast. As I begin the eggs and French Toast I get a call. I frown as I see it's Belarus. "Hello?" I say and put it on speaker.

"Happy Birthday Little Bro!!! Oh my God you're twenty-five!!!" She yells making me chuckle.

"It's just another day Belarus." I say and she gasps.

"Um it's the day my Baby Brother was born!" She yells happily making me laugh.

"Belarus. It's just another day." I say and she groans loudly.

"Have you even thought about what you wanted?!" She asks and I sigh as I get the plates ready.

"No...I don't need anything." I say lowly and she goes silent for a while.

"Have you talked to Mom?" She asks and I sigh shakily.

"No." I simply say and frown as I grip the counter tightly. "I really don't want to talk to her." I say lowly.

"Grey...she feels really bad about what she did. She hasn't stopped trying to think about how to make it up to you. She tried to find the people that bought the car, and they've just dropped off the face of the earth." She says and I squeeze the counter harder.

"She went behind my back though!" I say and breathe quickly.

"Grey please calm down. She's our mother and she adores you." She says and I sigh softly.

"Yeah right." I whisper softly. "I'll call her." I tell Belarus.

"Thank you Grey. I'll see you soon to celebrate your birthday right?" She asks and I chuckle.

"See you soon." I say and hang up. I stare at my phone before going into my contacts. I choose Mom's contact and call her as I hear the girls coming down.

"Happy Birthday Baby Boy!" She cheers and I smile.

"Good morning Mom." I say and the girls just stare at me.

"I have everything under preparation for your special day! Don't you dare say it's just another day!" She says making me chuckle.

"I know Ma. See you soon." I say softly.

"See you soon Baby Boy! Love you!" She says happily and hangs up.

"It's your birthday?!" They yell and I laugh.

"Yeah." I say and put out their plates.

"Why didn't you tell us?! You never told us your birthday!" Ahri yells and Evelynn walks up to gently grab my chin.

"Because it's just another day." I say and Evelynn begins to tsk.

"That's not how this works my Dear. Birthdays are sacred in this household and you took time to learn all of ours. Now your Girlfriends are now stressing as we have no gift for you, AND you cooked on your very special day." She says and my tail goes between my legs.