Getting Ill

I do not own KDA, or anything referenced

-Grey POV-

I sat at the graves just crying to myself as I couldn't let anyone see my weakness. Thunder roars loudly as rain begins to pour down upon me. "Is this you two helping me not to show my tears?" I ask softly as thunder roars again. I wipe my eyes as lightning shoots across the sky. I decide to lean my head back and just rest in the rain.

-One hour later-

I open my eyes to feel I am completely drenched. "Too wet to skate back home." I say to myself and get up. I pull out my phone and smile as the case is waterproof. I see ten missed calls from Mom, eleven from Dad, a lot from my sisters, and even a few from Akali, Evelynn, and Omega. I sigh and look at the gravestones. "Thanks for letting me cry guys... y'all were the only two that gave a damn." I say softly and begin walking home. I shiver and hug myself as the temperature dropped immensely as the sun went down. It was still a long walk from home but I wasn't going to bother anyone. Suddenly a car comes to a stop next to me and backs up.

 Suddenly a car comes to a stop next to me and backs up

(It's a light pink.)

"Hey Grey! You need a ride?" Ahri asks and I smile at her.

"N-No. My house isn't far from here." I say shiver as my tail drops between my legs.

"Where is it?" She asks simply and I look away from her.

"Down Light Avenue." I say softly and I hear the door open up.

"Get in." She says simply and I look at her.

"But your car will-" I say and she shakes her head.

"I can pay to have it detailed, now get in." She demands and I get in the car. "Why were you lying to me?" She asks curiously.

"I didn't want to bother you." I say softly and she puts her hand on my leg.

"Grey. You'll never be a hindrance or a bother to me." She says and I look out the window. If I had a dollar for every time I've heard that. "So let me ask you again since you kind of left in a hurry out last meeting. Are you single?" She asks and I nod.

"Been single for a while now." I say and she hums.

"And girls haven't been throwing themselves at you?" She asks and I shrug.

"I get a few that want to try with me." I begin and can hear the steering wheel being clenched tightly. "But they never get past the first date." I say and she gives me a look.

"Why not?" She asks and I look out the window before shivering slightly.

"Because girls don't want love anymore. They want all these highly expensive things after the first date, and expect me to pay for absolutely everything, and I'm just done." I say before looking at her. "I'm sure you want all these nice and expensive things too. The only difference is you can afford them and you don't need a man." I tell her and feel her turn on the heat.