udaan

🅸🅽🆃🆁🅾🅳🆄🅲🆃🅸🅾🅽

Description:

All she wanted to do was fly, fly, fly and soar. her spirit as free as a bird, her heart with the desire to rise, but the cage had to be broken before. right?

would she be able to break through or will the cage break her? who could now stop her endless and tameless guts?

Or, a little girl who's passionate; so much that she went against the world, went against the rules, ideas and made her own way.

"If i cannot be the sun that lights up the world, I'll be the lamp that lights up my street," she was taught this all her life but,

"If i cannot be the sun, I'll still keep trying to be the sun even if i didn't have to light up the world. because, i have to make ma proud."

Although, deep realisations can struck you like thunderstorms. That can change a whole lot.

She had her own flaws but that was what made her perfectly imperfect in this imperfectly perfect world.

🅼🅰🅸🅽 🅲🅷🅰🆁🅴🅲🆃🅴🆁

𝘼𝙙𝙞𝙧𝙖 𝙨𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙝

"C'est la vie - that's life"

Note: she is the only main character and the focus is entirely on her, although there are going to be many cameos and side supporting characters, my intention is to focus on adira and her family.

And, do share your thoughts about what is her profession and what is her family situation! And if you'd like me to change anything, then don't hesitate this is a friendly platform.