CHAPTER 16

" What do you want to my sister? " Sakuri asked.

" Well you see, it seems your sister is still doubting about your mother..." Naruto said

" I see..." Sakuri said

It was awkward silent as Sakuri didn't feel it since she does not care at all. Naruto don't know what topic he need to bring so he stays silent until they reach

As they reach the room, Naruto planned to hear their conversation from outside, Sakuri went straight to the room.

" Sakuri..?" Sarada said as she saw her sister was coming.

" What are you doing?" Sakuri asked

" I need to check the genes, i already explained it to you earlier..." Sarada said as she feel anxious what result is.

" ..... " Sakuri didn't say anything but to wait the results, a part of her is also curious.

" You also curious about that?" Madara asked

" Maybe..." Sakuri whisper.

They watched the monitor to be done, as it say it was matched. This made Sarada stunned in shock, Sakuri don't know what to say.

Sarada started to cry as Seigestsu awkwardly leave before Sakuri do something to him.

" She's not our mother..Sakuri.." Sarada trembling said, sobbing.

Sakuri don't know how to comfort her sister, she was about to ask Madara but Naruto made his way to them.

" I'm going to leave..." Sakuri said as Sarada nodded, she also wants to be alone so she let her sister.

She walk past to Naruto, Naruto glance to her, he also was about to stop her but she already gone.

" Dara.." Sakuri called

" If you're going to asked me again, shut up..." Madara said in annoyance, he just heard what's happening anyway.

" But.." Sakuri said more like pouting.

" I don't know how to comfort, alright. " Madara said as he know that's what Sakuri gonna asked.

" How did you know that i was gonna asked about that?" Sakuri said as she tilt her head, she was walking towards the exit.

" Because i just know, stop asking a stupid question." Madara said irritatedly

" Well, looks like Sakura isn't our mother, but should i believe it?" Sakuri said

" Confirm it on your own, don't believe to anyone. Didn't i teach you that?" Madara said.

Sakuri is someone who don't just trust anyone,Madara was stuck with her for so long he found something that it reminds of him.

A precious person in his life is also can be seen to Sakuri, he knew it's not wrong to stuck with her after he found out. Sakuri is surely something.

" You're right, Dara." Sakuri said as she smile a lil bit.

Madara teach her things she should know, being evil. A part of her is being tyrant because of how Madara teach her. Madara was secretly proud anyway.

" Should i kill that white haired man?" Sakyri said as she let out a evil chuckled.

" You should. " Madara said as he smirked.

" Alright.." Sakuri said as she try to sense the Seigestsu right away.

Suddenly she remember her sister said to her, she shouldn't kill anyone. That's their deal.

Seigestsu was about to leave the base but someone who grabbed his collar at the back.

" Ack!"

Sakuri knock him out harshly using her bare hand, Madara just chuckled a lil bit to her as she left Seigestsu on the floor and made her way to the exit.

" Sakuri..." Sasuke said as he saw her daughter walking out.

" Where's your sister? Naruto?" Sasuke asked.

" I don't know... I'll just leave.." Sakuri said as she don't remember what that room called.

It was awkward silent and Sakuri don't know that because she was listening to Madara who's ranting to her in mind, he was telling her about her Father Sasuke.

" Oi! Your father was calling you. " Madara said as Sakuri snapped her thoughts.

" What are you thinking?" Sasuke asked, he's calling his daughter Sakuri and she didn't reply for so long.

" Why are you asking?" Sakuri finally reply as she face her father.

" Nothing..." Sasuke reply.

They're patiently waiting for Sarada amd Naruto who took so long, Sakuri didn't mind though as she listens to what Madara says.

" You're so annoying, Dara.." Sakuri mumble, she rubbed her head, she suddenly sense her father's gaze making her to look away.

" And you think you're not?" Madara said irritatedly. Sakuri ignored him.

Sasuke looked at his daughter, it seems like his daughter had something trouble because how he saw Sakuri shaking her head and rubbing it.

Sasuke wants to asked his daughter if she really fine but those words didn't came out from his mouth.

" They're here..." Orochimaru said as they saw Naruto and Sarada walking towards them.

Naruto run to Sasuke as Sarada walk towards to her twin.

" Sasuke! We're going to talk later!" Naruto yelled at Sasuke.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" Were going now." Sasuke said as he turned his back.

" I'm going to use my powerr of vision. " Sasuke added as he activate his mangekyo sharingan.

Sakuri noticed it even though she's wearing, Madara raise his eyebrows in amused.

" Seems like your father become a lil bit strong." Madara boredly said.

Sakuri didn't say anything but wonder what did he mean by ' a lil bit ' .

" Get on, everyone. " Sasuke said. Cho-cho was amazed by the power of Uchiha same as Sarada.

" Mine is more beautiful, right Dara?" Sakuri whisper as she walk towards Sasuke.

She didn't notice Sarada was holding her hand, they walked together..

" My Susanoo is beautiful and better than yours." Madara cockly said as he chuckled.

" I didn't even noticed it. " Sakuri whisper as she laughed a lil bit, Sarada didn't notice it because Sarada is stilll thinking about the Dna.

They're already flying to the sky, surrounded by violet chakra from Sasuke's susanoo.

Naruto noticed it, Sakuri seems like talking by herself as he thought Sakuri might be really worried about her mother.

" Sakuri, don't worry we're going ro rescue your mother. Alright!?" Naruto said with a smile, he thought Sakuri was whispering because of her mother.

Sakuri face him in confused, she's worried about her mother like Madara said to her but he don't need to say it to her, he should say it to Sarada.

" Say that to Sarada. " Sakuri said as she face him away, unconsciously let go Sarada's hand.

Naruto awkwardly chuckled and patted thier heads. Sasuke trying to ignore what's happening behind his back.

He's focusing to sense where his wife could be. Sakuri was also doing the same but she's not just sensing her mother but the white man named Shin.

" Looks like you're hands will get bloody..." Madara chuckely said.

Sakuri scoffed, it wasn't her first time anyway. She looked down and see the place are full of white surface.

" I can sense Sakura here!" Naruto said

" Sakuri!!" Sarada yelled as she saw Sakuri.

Sakuri jumped from Susano, she falling calmly and landed. She scanned and sense the area. She took out her kunai and run fast.

Sarada can't keep up with her sister, Sarada onky saw Sakuri knocked the white kids unconscious.

Sakuri was already inside, walking calmly to the entrance. Madara was watching Sakuri from inside amusement was written to his eyes, Sakuri was definitely remind of him his sibling.

" Sarada is annoying..." Sakuri mumble in anoyannce, Sarada was getting in her way, wanting to follow her too.

Madara was laughing making Sakuri tsked in annoyance. Sakuri took out her katana and swiftly injured the white kids coming toawards her. She can still sense Sarada was following her behind.

Sarada was still following her sister, she also want to rescue thier mother but her sister was too fast and can't keep up with her.

" Sasuke! Follow them!! " Naruto said as he stop the white kids and summon a lot of clones.