CHAPTER 6

As soon as Sakuri found Rakel behind the bushes, she sigh in relief and approach her.

" Rakel.." Sakuri called making Rakel turned her eyes in tears.

Rakel was so glad, Sakuri found her in the bushes. Not caring how Sakuri soaked in blood.

" You found-

Suddenly the last person who runaway from Sakuri sight appeared from our of nowhere, cutting deeply staright in the chest. Making Sakuri eyes shrink in horror.

Rakel's body drop in the ground, bleeding a lot from the deep wide cut on her chest.

...me "

Sakuri suddenly used her powerful jutsu which she created. A red orb fastly goes to the person who's running away after he did. the red orb came to through the body anad explode, but Sakuri wasn't satisfy about that.

She immediatly rushed next to Rakel with trembling hands.

" R-rakel..." Sakuri called, she stare at her wound. it was deeply cut and damaged her heart.

She used medical jutsu to Rakel immedaitly, it was her first time tough.

" Y/n..." Rakel called with trembling voice

" Don't say anything...I'll heal you.." Sakuri said, even though she tries to be strong in her state, her voice failed her.

" Do you remember that you get wound in your back and i didn't heal it?" Sakuri asked trying to lighten as she can't let her die.

" I learned medical jutsu so that if you get hurt anytime, i'll heal you " Sakuri added, tears coming out from her eyes as well as Rakel.

They're both sobbing as Sakuri trying to closed her wounds but it seems like it didn't work too much.

" Your name is...so familiar" Rakel trembling voice said

" I met a friend..Y/n is also her name..." Rakel said, even tough her voice is trembling, she wants to keep more.

" I got reborn you see...and i didn't have a courage to tell you." Rakel said. crying so badly.

Those words made Sakuri eyes widen in shock, she was about say something but Rakel cut her off.

" Y/n..." Rakle called, caressing Sakuri's cheeks with her bloody hands.

" Your eyes are so beautiful....keep your pretty smile..because i love it.." Rakel lastly said as her smile fades turned cold.

This made Sakuri tremble more, Rakel died in front of her. The memories of how Karen died. It was starting to flashback on her mind making her throbbed.

She lowered her head, and cry silently. She shut her eyes as she wants to forget everything.She held closed Rakel's cold body to her.

Memories flash on her head how she killed the guys who killed Karen. The worst is she just knew Rakel and Karen are the same person she misses dearly.
.

" Rakel..."

She suddenly stop crying and look at the dead body of Rakel, her eyes suddenly become dull and turned into sharingan, the mangekyo sharinggan.

It glows in the dark, the powerful aura surounded around in Sakuri. Her mangekyo sharingan made a diffirent pattern on her eyes without her knowing. For all she knows, she feel madness inside.

Sakuri was tired not physically but mentally. She went back to the place where she killed those guys after she buried Rakel in thier favourite place in the forest, she burned the bodies and watch it fading into dust.

It was already night, She sure her Mother Sakura was worrying where her daughter is. But she didn't care about that all.

She went to the near lake to clean up, the blood on her dress was remain but it fades a lil bit. She saw her reflection in the lake onky seeing her eyes is diffirent. It wasn't sharingan but a kanji crave on her left eye.

Eternal

She reads it loud and clearly seeing it that it was glowing red. Touching her face and look closely to make sure it wasn't imagination.

" Is this why Rakel said my eyes are beautiful even though it didn't? " Sakuri mumble

" I don't have this before.." Sakuri added

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
..

FEW YEARS LATER

Sarada decided to become a shinobi, Sakuri didn't plan to join and yet Sarada nagged her about it, forcing her to join.

It was early morning, Sarada is already out leaving her younger twin in the house. Sakuri was standing to her balcony, staring at the view with a blank face.

She tried to move on for what happend few years ago, not planning to tell to her mother nor to others. She keep it hidden until now. Sakuri changed after that, even Sakura noticed it and worried a lot to Sakuri.

She was zoning out, she didn't get any good night sleep at all but she trained harder than before without Sakura knowledge even anyone didn't know.

" Sakuri! You'll be late in the ceremony!! " Sakura yelled from outside makig Sakuri snapped her thoughts and look at the door.

" I'll go...." Sakuri said

She put her black blindfold on her eyes to cover. She didn't bother to tie her long hair. She put her favourite kunai in her hidden pocket.

" I'm going..." Sakuri said as she walk calmly to the outside

Sakura watched her daughter walk away from the view. She smile in thought that her daughters are growing up so fast now that they will become a ninja.

As Sakuri walk in the street, making her way to the academy. Some people look at her, pity was written on thier faces and Sakuri hates it a lot.

People thought she was blind because of the blindfold she wears. She wears it to protect herself so that she will not kill anymore.

It annoyed her so much that she can feel people with thier pity gaze to her. So she jumped from roof to roof and made her way to the acadaemy.

She saw her sister with Cho-cho, her friend always Sarada mention.
And the brat who damage Hokage's face stone.

She didn't care about the chaos right now. She just jumped and land next to her sister who just flinched by her sudden presense.

" Sakuri! "

"...."

" Geez, stop surprising me like that. And also you wearing that blindfold again " Sarada said as she sigh,

" You are the one who force me to join...." Sakuri said as she turn her back making Sarada sigh again.

She sure know her sister was quite one and she used to her attitude so nothing is new to her.

" That brat causing trouble again..." Sakuri said as she looked up. Even though she's wearing blindfold she have a high sense where she can sense people in thier village.

As usual, she does not care at all as long as she have peace on her circle, she will not kill anyone. She could feel the gaze of the students like earlier.

" tsk..."

She slip her finger to her blindfold and peek her right eyes, she gives them a death glare proving them that she is not blind, thinking that it's none of thier bussiness.

This wasn't notice to her sister who's talking with her friend. Those who gaze her earlier was now teriffied to look at her, She even heared her last name that She indeed an Uchiha.

She fixed her blindfold and lazily standing there, hearing her surrendings that annoys her already.

' This world is full interesting things and yet it also full of cruelty.'

Sakuri thought as