CHAPTER 9

They will go in the academy again, The Uchiha twinade thier way to thier sit. Sarada was with her friends, Sakuri was eating her sweets as usual near at the window.

Suddenly she heared Boruto's voice, inviting the other classmate for lunch.

" Sorry but we're going to the rooftop for lucnh..." Hesitately said the boy.

" You guys should leave now..." The brown haired boy said to his friend. As they completly leave the room.

" What's wrong with them?" Boruto asked cluelessly.

' So stupid...' Sakuri thought, she watch Boruto not because she had interest to him but because she thinks Boruto is so troublesome. She doesn't understand why this guy named Boruto always want to get in trouble.

The guy named Iwabe approach Boruto as she know something troublesome will happend.

Before it get worse, she stand up from her sit as she hold her sweets in her hands.

" I want to find a place..." Sakuri mumble while walking down. She saw her sister in the door with her friends.

" Sarada.." Sakuri said she was about to walk to her but she did sense something was coming to her

Suddenly all her sweets dropped on the floor after Boruto was thrown by Iwabe. The room filled silent. Sakuri stand up from the ground and dust herself.

" Ouch..." Boruto said as he hissed in pain

Sakuri didn't say anything but to thier sight, they sure it hurts too.

" Sakuri..." Shikadai said as he was about to help her.

She looked at her all sweets are on the floor, she looked at them even though she's wearing blindfold, they can feel her glares.

" Sakuri...." Sarada said as she was about so approach her sister

" Your in the way, that's your fault.." Iwabe said as he looked at her

" You wanna die right now?" Sakuri suddenly asked making the others looked at her. They can feel a dark aura from Sakuri.

" Huh?" Iwabe said in confused, how can the blind can kill him?

" Sakuri...." Boruto said as he stand up

Sakuri was seriously will kill this guy after he did to her sweets. Sakuri raised in a half her hand, pointing her fingers straight to Iwabe.

" Red " Sakuri coldly said, the red orb appeared and start glowing and bigger.

" Sakuri!!" Sarada yelled as she needs to calm her sister.

" Sakuri! Stop! " Shiakadai said as he was about to use his jutsu.

" She seriously gonna do that!" Denki yelled in panic.

" I'll buy you again...okay!' Sarada said as she grabbed Sakuri's shoulder.

" Later..i promise" Sarada added hoping her sister will stop.

The red orb get smaller until it fades, Sakuri only looked at her sister, she receive a patted from her head. And the fact that she's smaller than her. That's unfair.

" Don't do that again...You'll scare everyone" Sarada said smilling a lil bit in awkwardly.

" I'm going..." Sakuri said as she disaapeared in the thin air.

' If Sarada didn't stop Sakuri, I'm sure we'll die here. And what kind of jutsu is that? ' Shikadai thought.

" Idiot! Boruto!! " Sarada said as she glare at Boruto making him step back.

" It's not my fault!! "
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
..
.
..
..
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.

Sakuri leave the academy, she went to buy her sweets again and went to the place where she can rest.

𝖥𝖮𝖱𝖤𝖲𝖳

She was in the near lake. While laying in the cold grass.

" So annoying..." Sakuri said as she take off her blindfold. She watching the clouds moving

She didn't want to become a ninja, She just came bacuase of Sarada who forced her sister to become a ninja with her.

All she wants is to have peace silent for her, not minding and cares about the world that forcing her to have a will to kill.

" Sarada, promise me to buy me a sweets..." Sakuri mumble and sigh.

As minutes goes by, she's getting borring, making her went to libary to learn something since she leave the class.

She learned about the chakra, other jutsu, the clans, the history of wars, the other villages. Nothing took her interest but she just notice her power was different because her power has no records in the book.

However, she went home when the sun goes down. She knows Sarada will tell to thier mother what happens earlier.

" Sakuri..." Sakura called as her eyebrow furrowed.

" You know what you did, right?" Sakura said while watching her daughter from the couch.

" You almost killed your classmate if your sister didn't stop you.." Sakura said and only receive a silent from her daughter.

Sakura wasn't fool, she's a mother. Ever since she raised a two girls, She know Sakuri is very diffirent. She observing Sakuri's behavior until now. Sakuri was oddly mature, with a lazy manner. She notice when Sakuri is born, Sakuri are lack of knowledge about people's feelings. But still unknown to her why Sakuri was wearing a blindfold.

Sakuri who listen to her mother did not say anything, She was looking down with her blindfolds on.

' What jutsu Sarada's talking about? ' Sakura thought

Sakura gave up from trying to get answer from her daughter. She sigh and approach Sakuri.

" Don't do that again, allright? " Sakura said as she smile lil bit, Sakuri looked at her mother.

" I don't get it, why people scared to die when they aware the world is cruel.." Sakuri said making Sakura taken back from what her daughter said.

" What do you mean a world is cruel, We have peace don't we?" Sakura said as she was trying to lighten her daughter.

" Let's eat a dinner, Sarada cook the dinner for us.." Sakura said, dragging her daughter carefully to the dinner table.

" Sarada, promised me that she's going to buy me a sweets, mother" Sakuri said making Sakura chuckle.

" She did buy you a sweets, take it after dinner.." Sakura said

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

They in the academy again, practicing their shuriken. To what happend yesterday was unknown to thier Shino sensie.

" Today, You will practice how to throw a shuriken! " Shino said to his students.

Right now they are in outside of academy. Sakuri was standing next to her sister. Watching the students who didn't finsish to listens to thier teacher.

Sarada get in her position and throw her shuriken as Sakuri just stand there wiating for her turn.

" Hey, Sakuri.." Inojin called from her behind making her look at him confused.

" You done? " Inojin asked

Sakuri did not answer only look at him. Making Inojin chuckled. He used to it since the're become friend.

' Are this guy dumb? can't he see it? ' Sakuri thought

" I'm waiting for my turn.." Sakuri simply said

" Here.." Inojin said as he gave her a candy making her look at him in sparkle.

" Thanks.." Sakuri said, that's what she liked about him, giving her candy. Inojin smile at her before leaving.

Sakuri is childhood friend of Inojin and Sakuri didn't think at him as a friend, she can't call him a friend as she doesn't know either.

" Sakuri..." Sarada called, giving her shuriken since Sakuri forgot to brought her own because of the katana she brought.

" Don't throw it carelessly..." Sarada said

" I'm not dumb to get that warning, Sarada..." Sakuri said as she throw easily the shuriken on the target board, It hit the center.

" Are you training with your shuriken before?" Sarada asked as she awed in amaze.

" Maybe..." Sakuri said as throw the shuriken again.

Suddenly the big shuriken was thrown by Boruto that now was flying towards Metal. Everyone was so slow to move as Boruto land in the ground.

Metel panickly want to stop the shuriken making his foot shoot in the holder, making him spin too. Before he hit the ground and the wood. Sakuri perfectly throw her katana in circular motion, stop the shuriken to spin and made Metal fall onto ground.

She didn't intention to help him but to stop the trouble, but to Metal and to everyone, they think she help him. She only test her katana to the shurieken.

A breath of relief heared from everyone especially from Boruto. Sakuri walk towards near at Metal. Sarada thought she will help Mtela to get up. She's wrong, Sakuri only walk towards to Metal to take her katana.

" I thought she will help him to get up..." Sarada said as she sweatdropped.

Sakuri turn her attention to Metal who still in the ground, a confused written on her face.

" Sakuri!! Thanks for stop it!! " Boruto said as he smile to her.