CHAPTER 13

Sakuri jumped to tree to tree, holding tightly her kunai.

As she arrived, she saw Lord Seventh protecting her sister and Cho-cho from the white kid. She even saw Naruto was using the power of nine tailed beast.

" I'm impressed, you were able to dodge that." Naruto said as he watch the white kid jumped back.

" You trained well..." Naruto added

" Wow! This is the power of Lord Hokage!" Cho-cho said as she looked at Naruto in amazed.

The white kid suddenly look up, seeing Sakuri with kunai holding with two hands tight gripp as she wants to stab the white kid brutality.

" Sakuri!!?" Sarada said in surprised, her sister was up there. Trying to eliminate the white kid.

Naruto looked up and see Sakuri was fighting the white kid, he even saw how Sakuri gave a side kick to the small white thing. This made Naruto impressed how Sakuri fought with blindfold.

' is she relying on her other sense? She have a great fighting style...' Naruto thought

If wasn't reflex, the white kid surely have a kunia on his head. The small white thing next to Sakuri, she just kicked it away as she fastly charged to the white kid with her kunai.

' He has sharinggan?' Sakuri thought in wonder

The white kid barely dodge the attack as he activate hus mangekyo sharingan, he control the sharp shurikwn towards Sakuri who just keep attacking fastly.

Sakuri activate her invisible barrier, the shurikens stopped from inch making the white kid confused.

It distracted him as Sakuri dashed and wound his neck. She did not successful cut it because the small white thing appeared out of nowhere and teleported.

' So disappointing...' Sakuri thought as she jumped off and landed next to her sister.

" Sakuri!? Are you okay?" Sarada said in worried looking at her sister.

Scanning her sister and see no blood. Only the kunai she holding.

" Sakuri! You're so amazing too!" Cho-cho said

Sakuri didn't know what to say so she just keep quite.

" Sakuri, you shouldn't fight. It's dangerous ya know..." Naruto said as he relief Sakuri was safe.

Naruto was surely will get smacked from Sasuke if he see his daughters are in danger.

Naruto sweatdrop ad he received a silent from Sakuri.

" That thing is targeting us, Sarada. " Sakuri said as Sarada look at her in wide eyes.

" She's right, Sarada.." Naruto said

" Who were they?" Sarada asked

" He said his name is Shin Uchiha. " Sarada added , she was frowning a lil bit as Naruto cam clearly see that but he can't read nor see what expression Sakuri had.

Naruto approach the two Uchiha, as he gave them head pat.

" You'll have nothing to worry about, I'll protect you both..." Naruto said giving them a reassuring smile.

Sarada smile to Naruto as Sakuri just stand there confused.

" All right, I can't send you three back in the village. " Naruto said

" it's better if you guys come with me. " Naruto added as he smile.

The two Uchiha nodded, Cho-cho smile brightly.

They ran as they follow Naruto. Sakuri was eating her sweets while walking behind.

" Dara?" Sakuri called while walking. She was lefting behind.

" What?"

" I thought Father, Sarada and is the last Uchiha, why there's a boy with sharingan earlier?" Sakuri asked

" I don't know, why are you asking me that? Do i look like the one who killed our clan?" Madara said . He didn't even know why he's talking to the kid, always annoyed him with questions.

" I asking because you might know why, stupid " Sakuri said as she run after she heard her sister.

" Hurry up, Sakuri!" Sarada yelled as they stopped.

" I'm tired!" Cho-cho whined as she fall to the ground.

" Let's stop to rest..." Naruto said

They sat in the ground. Naruto set his lunch in front of him. Cho-cho took out her foor same with Sarada. Sakuri still eating her sweets.

" What does your father look like? Sakuri? Sarada?" Cho-cho suddenly asked.

" Well, I don't remember him..." Sarada said as her voice had hint of sadness.

" I don't know..." Sakuri said as if she sounded like she didn't care at all making Sarada frown a lil bit.

" Well, if i were to describe him. He's handsome like me!" Naruto said as his hands under his chin.

" He's top one for using ninjutsu like me! He's popular like me!"

" But he's so rude and mean totally not like me!" Naruto said having a weird expression on his face. Sakuri was zoning out while eating some sweets.

" But looking at you, Sarada, you have eyes like Sasuke but you look more like Sakura!" Naruto said with a smile.

Naruto land his gaze to the zoning Uchiha, he didn't know if Sakuri is listening or not because Sakuri is only facing the sky while eating her sweets.

" For Sakuri, I don't if your eyes is look like Sasuke or Sakura but if i look at you , you look like your father. " Naruto explained as he let out a chuckled.

" Is that so?" Sakuri said, still not bothering to look at Naruto.

" Yeah!"

" Why are you wearing a blindfold? anyway" Naruto asked

" None of your business, Lord Seventh " Sakuri said as she stands, Naruto sweatdrop.

" She's beautiful even though she's wearing blindfold.." Cho-cho said

" Let's go now, you talked a lot. " Sakuri said as she walk away.

' She's definitely Sasuke's daughter! Her attitude reminds me of Sasuke!' Naruto thought as he watched Sakuri walking away.

" Let's go guys!" Naruto said, Sarada and Cho-cho nodded.

They started to run again as Sakuri follow behind as Naruto take a lead.

" Dara.." Sakuri called

" What?" Madara said in annoyance.

" My sister is so excited to see our Father. " Sakuri said while running slowly.

" So? "

" Why i can't feel the same as her? " Sakuri said as she wondered.

" I'm not your emotion so don't ask me.." Madara said irratated.

" But you said to me that you know everything that's why i'm asking.." Sakuri cluelessly said

Madara didn't say anymore, he was done to this girl. She alreaddy annoyed him by asking a stupid question.

" That tower, that's where I going to meet Sasuke.." Naruto said

" I'm tired! Let's rest!! " Cho-cho said as she dropped her bag to the ground.

" No way " Sarada said in disappointment

" Its alright, the tower is in front of us.." Naruto said

Sakuri was just still silent, she was supposed to slack off but Sarada dragged her into this making her sigh in annoyance.

" So annoying.." Sakuri mumble..

" I'm going to used bathroom.." Sarada said

' She's seriously gonna go there using a cheap excuse..' Sakuri thought as she watched her sister to leave.

" Are you tired? Sakuri.." Naruto asked as he looked at Sakuri.

" I want sweets.." Sakuri said

Naruto sweatdropped to her attitude, he's asking if she's tired and that's her answer.

" I'll follow Sarada.." Sakuri said as shejumped off leaving Naruto and Cho-cho.