- T w e n t y e i g h t -

November 15th

Maddie's POV:

I saw Bille three days ago and I'm left more confused than ever. She kissed me, but she has a boyfriend. She broke up with me to be with him, but yet she constantly wants to see me. She wouldn't have to be in this situation if she hadn't broken up with me.

Despite me being confused, I did give Billie her key back. I think it would be better if she had it, the key was just sitting in a drawer, unused. It was also a custom key. So Billie can keep it.

I don't know the next time I'll see Billie, and I know better than to be the one to reach out and ask to see her. I love seeing her and I love being around her, but every time she leaves, I feel.. used almost.

I just don't get it, and I never will. She broke up with me, to go be with Jesse and she made this big scene about how they talk at the studio, and she went out of her way to make me dislike her, just for her to still be in my life?

I always feel confused and I don't like this feeling.

Even though I've been tweaking about this though, today is one of my first days off since getting back from New York. I still have things to do, but they're things to do on my terms.

I have to look over the podcast script for this upcoming week, and I have another movie premiere later this week so I need to figure out what I want to wear to that, and I want Holden to come with me.

I went to the last one alone, and I love going to the movies, but a movie premiere alone is terrible. So if Holden isn't busy then I would love for him to come with me.

My phone has been on DND since I woke up so I haven't looked at it, and this is nice. I feel like my phone has been my downfall recently, so I think that if I lock in and get my shit done, then I'll feel better.

I played with the dogs outside for about an hour, and I think I can finally say that Ilo is finally trained. It took a lot longer with Ilo because I was always traveling.

Via Instagram: 

Liked by: billieeilish, madisonvoyage, and 90,515 others

claudiasulewski: missing my bestie @madisonvoyage

madisonvoyage: missing u more

finneas: please come home

Claudia's been in New York for the past week or so, she's been doing big things which I'm so happy for her. We prerecorded a few episodes of the podcast, which was difficult because we just recap our week honestly.

Once I came back inside with the dogs, I started cleaning my house up a little bit. I haven't opened PR in a few days, so I handled that. Holden did ask me to come over so we can start planning some photoshoots and YouTube ideas, but I told him that could wait until tomorrow.