- T w e n t y f o u r -

October 29th

Maddie's POV:

Holden and I'd last night in Paris we went to some bar, and we were having an amazing time. Any interaction that I've had with Holden, I've been hesitant to actually let myself think anything of it, but Holden is the sweetest.

We left Paris yesterday morning and we got back last night, tonight there's a Halloween party and my manager said that it would be a good opportunity for me to go. It's a TikToker party which I don't post on TikTok, all my time is dedicated to YouTube and I just don't see a reason to post on TikTok.

My manager suggested that I go to the party to network a little bit. Which I don't mind doing, Paris was my last big trip for a few months and now I can focus on what I want to do here.

I told Holden about the Halloween party last night and he insists that he comes with me so I'm not alone. He also talked me into doing a couple-costume with him.

I haven't been on my phone since yesterday really, but I was waiting for Holden to get to my house so we could get ready for the party and I saw that the picture of us leaked in the bar from Paris.

My immediate reaction is to panic because I just got out of almost a three-year public relationship, and I don't want to know what the public thinks, I know there are negative things, but Billie did the same thing and she has lot of backlash for it too.

I did look at the comments but a majority of them seemed positive which shocked me honestly.

My front door opened and the dogs rushed over to the door of course and it was Holden.

Holden: "Mad's!"

Maddie: "Living room!"

He set his keys down on the table and handed me a bag of food.

Holden: "I got a sandwich on the way here, the other half is here if you're hungry."

Maddie: "Thank you, have you been on Instagram today?"

Holden: "No, but I saw the picture on Twitter."

Maddie: "How do you feel about it?"

Holden: "I don't feel any negative way towards it or anything if that's what you're worried about."

Maddie: "I just don't want you to think that I'm stringing you along or-"

Holden: "I know you're not stringing me along Maddie. You know I'm here for you, I'm not going to force you into a relationship especially right after you just got out of one. I'm patient, I know I want you. I'll play the long game if I have to, I just don't want there to be pressure on you." 

Maddie: "There's no pressure, I'm finally content with everything that's going on I think."

Holden: "That's good, that's good. I also went to the store and got our costumes."

Maddie: "Let me see."

I got up and followed him to the table, we just needed the accessories. We planned our outfits so that way we didn't have to do it later. Holden and I cuddled for an hour on the couch before Holden had to get on a Zoom call for a meeting. 

More people want to work with Holden which is so cool and I'm so happy for him.

...

We get ready to go and my anxiety is kicking in, I was kind of excited for the party but now I don't want to go. I don't know why, I guess the build-up is just a little much.

It doesn't take us long to get ready.

Via Instagram: