- E l e v e n -

September 12th 

Billie's POV:

Ever since the meeting things have been horrible with my label and I have really been playing with fire, I'm surprised that the label is handling a majority of the work for the lawsuit after everything that I pulled.

I also lied to Maddie and my record label, they think I have to do press in New York for the next 6 days, but in reality, it's only three days and I want to spend the next three days at home with Maddie.

I have flowers in my hand and a shopping bag in the other, I got distracted by a vintage booth. Anyways, I walked in the door and I was surprised when the dogs weren't immediately at my feet. I looked towards the backyard and the window wall is fully open, this is the first time I have seen the wall open.

I set the bag down on the stairs and I can see Maddie's feet, so I know that she's laying by the pool. I was walking toward her and this caught the attention of Milo, my baby girl. I bend down to pet her and she sniffed the flowers and sneezed.

I smiled at her and I stood by the chair Maddie was laying on.

Maddie: "Billie!"

She started to get up but I bent down to meet her for the hug so I didn't disturb her.

Billie: "I got you flowers." I held them out in front of me.

Maddie: "Thank you, baby." She puckered her lips for a kiss and I bent down to kiss her.

Billie: "You look good shorty."

Maddie: "Thank you."

She moved her feet so I could sit down at the foot of the chair and she put her legs back over me. I noticed the lotion sitting on the table, I did a grab motion and Maddie handed it to me.

I start massaging her legs, I can see Maddie's chest rising and falling as she breathes deeply.

Maddie: "I love you, but aren't you supposed to be at the studio?"

Billie: "They think I have press in New York for 6 days, but it's really 3 days, so the next three days, I'm here with you."

Maddie: "Really?" She smiled.

Billie: "Yes ma'am." 

She sat up to kiss me but when she pulled away I cupped her jaw to pull her back to me.

The kiss quickly got heated and before I knew it, Maddie was straddling me. Her backyard is mad secluded, we could easily get away with anything.

Billie: "Claudia or Holden aren't going to show up are they?"

Maddie shook her head no and connected her lips to my neck. I was running my hands up and down her back, squeezing her ass every few seconds, her skin is so soft.

She pulled away and looked down at me, I smirked at her.

Billie: "God, you look so good."

She kissed the back of my hand and started playing with my fingers, lightly grazing them, the moment was hella intimate. 

Intimate in a loving way, just the way she touches me, and the way she looks at me. I've never been touched like this or looked at like this. This is another level of intimacy that I have never experienced before, and I am beyond grateful that it's with the love of my life.

Maddie: "Do you wanna go inside?" She looked down at me.

Billie: "Why do we have to go inside?"

She leaned in and connected her lips to mine once again, I ran my hands down her back letting them stop at her ass. I squeezed and she moaned into my mouth, I took this as an opportunity to slip my tongue between her lips.