CH - 11 MEETING THE PARENTS ❤️

Start from the beginning

She told me to get ready and she went inside the changing room. I can see the excitement in her eyes . I don't know why but I feel proud of myself maybe because I'm the reason for her happiness.

I smiled and went into bathroom for freshup . I came out and got ready. I wore my black suit , boots , my tie and my watch . I feel perfect in my outfit.

 I feel perfect in my outfit

RUHAAN'S OUTFIT

I got ready but my sweetheart didn't come from the changing room yet . What is she doing ? I knocked on the door . She said wait ...then I heard ouch ! Did she fall . I quickly opened the door and went in . I saw she was fine but she throwed the pillow on my face .

I put the pillow aside and moved out . I stood near the door and spoke sweetheart do you need any help .

She kept some silence and then said yes .
I went inside and saw her .

Her saree is all messed up . She put a cute pout on her face and she looked at me . She spoke " Help me with the plates , the fabric is so soft and the saree plates are messing up " .

Well she put her upper plates well but the lower plates are messing up I thanked the saree that I got a chance to get close to my wife .

I bent down, helping her to adjust the plates . I tucked the plates just below her navel . I can feel the softness of her waist , God how can be someone so soft . I thought.

Well I got up and saw her cheeks turned red . She turned back and pinned her saree .

Well I hugged her from back and I leaned my face near her neck and blowed my warm breath on her . She instantly got goosebumps feeling my touch . She said " please...not ...not now " .

Her words her stammering I like that . I planted a kiss her neck , slowly moving my hand on her bare waist. She started taking deep breathe .

I like it . She is affected by my touch .

I spoke " when ? I wanna kiss you sweetheart when should I kiss you ? ".

I can feel she is smiling.

She spoke " when I willingly pull you closer and kiss you , You promised me you won't do anything without my consent so, keep your promise " .

She turned towards me wrapped her arms around me and leaned towards my ear she spoke " I actually like this puppy face of yours ".

Ufffff....she is too cute and now I'm totally in her control .

She pulled me closer touching my forehead with her forehead cupping my face and I thought she was about to kiss me but she instantly pushed me away and went out from the changing room.

Gosh...! I thought I'm the one who is teasing her but she turned the plate and teased me more .

I'm fully in her control now . Now I really regret my promise .