Chapter 3: My Inner Beast

Start from the beginning

I listened to my friends, then I turned my head to look at the puppy and said excitingly, "Did you see that?" Then, I carried it with my arms. "This is your new home," I added. When I was thinking for the name, "I'm going to name you... Sasuke," I said as I gave a name for the puppy. Then, Sasuke barks and licked on my face. "Stop it," I laughed.

Sasuke was so adorable. "I think your puppy loves you," Kyousuke said as he and Shindou were also adored.

"Yeah. And just like The Ancient Gryphons did, we're going to save the world not just for humans. But, also for flora and fauna. Besides, the world is nothing without nature and animals," Shindou added.

Third POV:

The Next Day at 3:00 P.M...

Tenma was still taming Sasuke at the garden. Derrick was also here to paid a visit. He was with Kyousuke and Shindou.

Kyousuke was wearing red shirt with purple pants and purple jacket. He has a chain on his pants. He also wears red and purple bracelets and a long pendant. While, Shindou was wearing white shirt with black short-sleeved jacket and black pants. He also wear a pendant, which it was gave by Akane.

"Wow! Cute little puppy, huh?" Derrick said.

Tenma nodded as he picked Sasuke up with his arms and said, "He's adorable, right?"

Derrick replies, "Yes, he is."

Sasuke licked on Tenma's face again. A brunet laughs. "Stop it, Sasuke," he said and he keep laughing. Then, Tenma put Sasuke on the ground.

"Derrick-senpai, how's my brother going? He didn't answer my calls," Kyousuke said as he was bit worried about his brother, Yuuichi.

"He's fine," Derrick said as he scratches his head. "He's just busy at his mission and training. Actually, he completed his missions three times in a row," he added.

"Souka," Kyousuke replied in relief.

"They're on the move to help us," Tenma said.

Kyousuke adds, "Yeah."

Shindou asked in wondered, "By the way, Derrick-San. Why are you here anyway? Is it from Endou-Danchou?"

Derrick answers, "No. I'm just sent by myself."

Tenma got wondered, "What are you talking about?"

"I'm just wanted to say to you," Derrick said.

"About what?" a brunet asked.

Derrick explains, "About your powers. After you've awakened your demonic powers, I went back to my hometown to send a message to my clan. The leader of Ixar told me for the next step."

Tenma was shocked, "Eh?!"

"What do you mean 'the next step'?" Shindou added.

"As I told you, The Gryphons not just turn yourself into a demon. You have an another ability," Derrick said.

Kyousuke asks, "What ability you're talking about?"