Jimin smiled, "Minji ah, hello~," She muttered, seeing as the baby looked up at her, smiling widely and clasping her tiny hands together in excitement. Jimin smiled and sighed, "Minji ah, hold on, okay? Eomma's going to check mama's temperature."

Jimin walked over to the bed, sitting by the edge, by Minjeong's side. She took her reading glasses off and put her book aside before she paused the back of her right hand on her forehead, her fingers unconscious putting Minjeong's hair aside to feel her skin. Jimin stared at her silently and turned her hand around, now laying her palm on her forehead.

"Yeah, you're a little bit hot," Jimin muttered, taking her hand away, "Do you want me to get you wet towels?"

"...No," Minjeong whispered, sneaking her arm around Jimin's waist, before she leaned her head up and sniffed the scent of her washed hair and the strawberry essence of her skin that she herself had applied on her that very same morning. Minjeong curled her lips up in satisfaction and planted a soft kiss on her neck.

"...Minjeong," Jimin replied back, her left hand pausing on her right cheek as she covered her neck in wet kisses, "Stop, Minji's watching."

Minjeong chuckled.

"Well, that means mama and eomma love each other...very much..."

Jimin rolled her eyes, trying to suppress a smile.

"Do you know how hard it was for me to cover up those?"

Her mutter of indignation was followed by the quick movement of her pulling away from Minjeong, lowering down the hem of her blouse. Minjeong smiled as she spotted the crimson-ish marks on her collarbone's skin, bruises that, as she already knew from her experience, would last a couple weeks. She counted them; one, two, three, four, five. Five hickeys. Five territory markings on her immaculate skin.

"...It isn't funny."

Minjeong chuckled.

"As if the bruises on my chest were funnier."

Jimin's cheeks went red with her words. Yes, Minjeong had marked her in a rush of passion earlier that morning and yes Jimin did have a long while searching around for clothes that wouldn't let her suffocate in the heat of the bank's headquarters heat but that at the same time would properly cover up her collarbone; but Minjeong's words had just reminded her of something.

She had bit her skin too.

Jimin's cheeks flushed a deeper shade of red as she remembered her laying in top of her lover on the bed, both naked and sweating, their clothes and sheets scattered around the floor as she leaned down and kissed her pale skin, her teeth occasionally tugging and biting on it, earning soft, deep moans from Minjeong...

"...You're blushing."

She took in a shaky breath as Minjeong ran her fingers over her bruised skin, making her flinch.

"This one...is because I love you," She ran her fingers to another bruise, making Jimin gulp down, "Because I need you," Jimin thought she would go crazy if she went on, "Because I care for you," She smiled, feeling her tense up under her touch, "You're mine," She muttered, knowing her eyes were looking to the last bruise attently.

"...And this one...it says...I'll marry you."

Jimin blinked quickly as she kissed her neck again, her lips traveling up to her jawline, trying to find the words to understand what she had just said.

Was she proposing?

"Win, wait-"

"-Mma!"

Jimin turned her head around; as Minjeong's lips stood against her skin, without making a single movement; her hot breath briefly hit her skin before she eventually parted away.