~|mine|~11

~|mine|~

Teys pov:

"Mama" "yes yamyam?" She said silking my hair back, "did the outfits cone? The festival starts in like two more hours-" "they been came" Kiri smiled, "what?!" Lo'ak said sitting next to me as his hair was already done. My ma usually goes youngest to oldest, "yeah but I don't like them" she shrugged. "Mamaa" I whined, "it's not traditional in our ways... And plus we aren't even apart if the clan" "pleaseee" Lo'ak begged. "Fine fine, Kiri go get them" Kiri smiled and ran to mom nd dad's room, "KIRI!!" "dad yelled and she ran out with a big basket. She opened the lid and smiled, "tuks has the orange kiri yours is green" "YES!" she grabbed her set and tuks and they went into tuks room. "Oh mom I also wanted to ask if I could have my own room" Lo'ak said looking the basket, "do you see my baby" she said grabbing my cheek. "No." "Mommm please Lo'ak kicks" "I do not" I side eyed him, "maybe just a little but still" "we'll see, plus after you started dating tsireya-" "what?!" I turned my head to him but ended up getting plucked, "keep your head still!" "Sorry" she went silent and gasped, "what what?!" "DOES HE HAVE LICE?" Lo'ak yelled, "no but I'm re doing this" "mommmm" "you can wear I out" "no we're going to be dancing" "but your look beautiful my child" she smiled at me and I glared at her. "Handsome" "Lo'ak already told me" "LO'AK!" "It's okay I support... Just not the zunki part what were you thinking?!" "I was young mama I didn't understand" "excuses" she said taking the little braids that she made and brushed my hair. "Ooo" Lo'ak said, "okay now go get dressed, Lo'ak don't mess up your bun"

We went to our room but I quickly pushed him out, "im getting dressed first" "TEYYY" he groaned And I just laughed, I looked at the different pieces and nodded at each one, I like it.

Cute and simple and I liked it

Cute and simple and I liked it... Just not the bottom part very uncomfortable but it's whatever (hes wearing something to cover his part btw✊😭) I walked out and my mom looked over at me, Lo'ak started laughing a little. "Shut up" I said walking over to my mom, she brushed the side of my hair and smiled. "You look very beautiful" "ew ma stop" I laughed a little as Lo'ak ran into the room to change. Kiri and Tuk came out and oh my goodness Tuk... My lil sister looked beautiful.

Kiri: