~|Neteyam...|~7

~|Neteyam...|~

Tw: sad I'm actually crying rn

Lo'ak pov:

It's been about a week since that small incident, ao'nung has been getting closer too neteyam which kinda took that brotherhood away from me. I met payakan but everyone says he's an outcast, I feel a strong bond with him though. Ronals tulkun roa got hunted down by the sky people, everyday I feel them getting closer too us I just can't tand the fact we have to grow up like this. But anyway the tulkun have returned and reya wanted me to meet her's, she told her she met a boy and then they just gossiped about me💔. This is so out of order but I'm going to see payakan after what happened to Ronals spirit sister.

"Lo'ak?" I turned around and looked at neteyam. "I have to go warn payakan-" "no. You gotta keep your skwang ass here" I sucked my teeth and continued walking

akv but he pulled me back. "Im your brother" he said and I heard his voice crack from being a little hurt. I just shrugged him off and jumped into the water

//FLASH//

Who's the mighty warrior now? C'mon say it" neteyam laughed and I just rolled my eyes. Tsireya got tuk an jumped off. I went over to grab the gun, "c'mon bro they got spider"

//FLASH//

"That was sick cuss!" "Ow you skwang. I'm shot" blood.... The water started to turn red, I quickly called an ilu as tsireya swam by. "Holy shit" spider said and tsireya grabbed ahold of the side. I felt his body go limb against my back.

//FLASH//

"Put pressure on him" he told me as I put my hands... On his chest.

//FLASHBACK//

"Ouch" neteyam said rubbing his chest with a little cut on his chest.

//FLASH//

"Dad I-...." His pupils went wide.... "Neteyam..." Mother said. "No no no no NETEYAM!!" she continued screaming as my dad went numb.

//FLASHBACK//

"Im your brother.." - "baby bro!!" - "Kind" "get out lo'ak!!" - "And the two boys came up to an agreement to split" - "Love you gn".

//FLASH//

My ma left with my dad and spider.... Tsireya cried next to neteyam's dead and lifeless body, but no he was just talking to me. He was just helping me with the payakan, we were home in the forest telling stories. We were still brothers staying up late. He's not dead. He's not dead.... He's.... Dead. My brothers dead.. he's too young to be dead but he is. He's dead. I felt tears running down the side of my cheeks. My eyes got puffy. His blood on my hands, I wiped the blood on my chest. And rubbed the side of his cheek, "it's okay, we're gonna take you home now"

//FLASH//

"Breath in" my dad took a deep breath. "And out, calm down"

//FLASH//

Neteyam was gone.. I put my hair tie on his hair- I can't do this. I watched him slowly go down, I reached out for him.

//Ao'nung//

It's been about a week since the incident... I feel like I lost a part of me. My happiness, I called for my ilu as he came to me quick. I swam farther in the ocean and got off him, I told him to go away and he just went. Ofc I swam around and just chilled. I seen something from a distance tho. 'MM!!' wtf. I swam towards it, it was neteyam but he was sinking. I swam closer to him and picked him up to the surface, "neteyam?!" He didn't respond, he didn't even open his eyes. I called for my ilu and sat neteyam between me.

As I got closer I raced past lo'ak and he just cursed at me rasing after me. I got out the water running towards my hut, lo'ak stepped on my tail but I ignored him and hissed showing him neteyam's face. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" neteyam's ears twitched. ".... he's" I rolled my eyes. "Cone on!" I ran into there looking for my mom, "MOM HURRY!" I yelled in a demanding tone...

This is quick bts