Chapter 15 Part 1 - The Plan

Daniel's Perspective

"So let's go over the plan one more time" said Chuuya. We both had an idea on who The Watcher is. I thought it was definitely Holden, especially after the information I got from James Clarke. However, Chuuya ,using the information I got and some other reasons I couldn't be arsed to listen to, thought it was Josh Stevens. So we conducted a seamless plan. We interview both of them during a break time and as we're interviewing them at the same time, there's no way they can help each other. So I explained this to Ginger one last time and also we made a bet of £10 to the losing ginger. We also said we should interview the one we think it is so we have motivation behind the questions. And that's when Kieran walked over.

Kieran's Perspective

So there I was infront of the people I thought I could trust. Some person messaged me personally about something and I can't believe it. This guy called Watcher said that Daniel and Chuuya killed James Clarke. I mean I know his crusty face is something no-one wants to see and that's not even touching the guys personality but still. He's still human and still deserves to be dead from old age not murder. If only he was here now, then these ghostly whispers of James would go away.