Chapter 10 - Dark Day

Holden's Perspective

Hello everybody and welcome to the terrible life of Holden Sloan. Today we will be discussing his whole day to day routine. I know, fun right? Obviously we'll leave out sensitive details, including the person I have a crush on. Oops, too much information.

First, I wake up and realise its 7:30 even though I'm meant to head to Alfie George's house at 7:20. So I have to run and try to get there in 4 minutes. And that includes showering and getting dressed. So then I'm late for the bus so I have to get a later one. Woohoo! Eventually, I get to school and I find Charlie O'Donnell, my best mate. I honestly couldn't think of anyone better. He's broken up with Alex Griffiths now though so guess that's a plus. I'm gonna skip over my average school day because it's honestly the worst part of my week. After school, I get a bus home and play Fortnite with my man Charlie. We literally wipe everyone out with simple fire. It's so lit. Then I stalk my crushes Facebook and go to sleep thinking of her.

And that's roughly my day to day life. What did you think? Let me know if you will use some of my routines in your life at some point. And let's all be honest and say it together. Every school day is a dark day.