part 17

mafia queen  : istg , they really don't know how to increase their security ... Like they have been heard and they don't even know.

IU : yeah . It was so easy to know what they do . Their codes are easy to crack 

Mafia queen : its ok . But just make sure it's all secured ok .

IU : yeah don't worry , the firewall is more stronger and has to be  cracked between 30 secs or else the code keeps changing every 30secs .

Queen : ok just inform me if they are again trying to get through it .

IU: sure don't worry about anything . U got the best hacker afterall

The queen chuckled at that and nodded

BACK TO WHERE BTS AND TXT ARE

They all got in their cars and left to their basement

In the car

Rm : why do you all think she might have captured Lee ?

Jk : you know what I hate her , she is just trying to mess with us and show us that we are weak .

Jin : jungkook call down , I know what u mean is kind of right but still let's not get hot tempered about anything .

Tae : Jin hyung is right , we should think with a cool mind , maybe like last time she might have left a note too for some kind of clue .

Jimin : got to say taehyung , how much ever crackhead u are with us , u definitely got the brain of a genius.

Jhope : afterall he's the mafia king .

Tae just nodded as he wasnt paying attention to what they were talking but was in his own world thinking of what could the reasons be. 

Tae : Suga hyung , report all the team members that we are increasing our security and no one is allowed to call eachother by their names , they will have to be given a special code name or more like we will call them by numbers.. set the numbers according to their work . The strongest to the freshman .  Like that .

Suga : I can definitely do that  but we need atleast a week for it . Our team is too big to be done in just few days .

Jk : hyung but don't u think we are kind of copying the shitty mafia queen .

Tae : but this made us realize that in this way the data of our members is secured and there is no harm to their families. But indeed i got to say the queen got some big brain .

Jimin : well I heard she's a old lady , do u think ur father had some undone buisness with her .

Tae : my father's not at home  with us but I will ask him  about this for sure . Let's see if we get some information about it .

The driver informed them that they reached the basement .

Everyone got down and began to enter inside .

They saw that Lee and his wife were unconsciously lying on the ground.

Yeonjun : why did she even take him , if she wanted to do nothing to him .

Rm : that's definitely a mystery we have to solve or plan a meeting with her .

Jhope : one thing I could notice is that she is a women of her words  . She said that she would give us Lee back within a few days and here we have him .

Jimin : but how did she even got to know about this basement . As long as we know , no one is allowed here and this is full of our weapon supply . No one can even enter with an electric device, such as mobile phones. So how did she got to know about it .

Jin : that makes me think about it too . Cuz we got this place a tight security , so it's definitely hard to get in here without getting noticed .

Suga : you are right at that  and u just reminded me that we have security cams too . Let me check them real quick .

They all nod at him and he sat down at a dest opening his computer . Accessing the basements footage .

But the clip was cutted long ago , there was no clip of between 15 minutes .

Jin : how can they do it all in 15 mins tho

Tae : it seems like they all are well trained , they have been practicing this all well .

Jk : looking at the time span they used , they definitely have a good system and synchronisation.

Everyone agreed to their statements .

Jimin : btw if no one remembers, we have a company meet up tonight . There will be important investors present there tonight and our family friends so we have to be there .

Jk : you want to meet blackpink just say it , why saying that there will be investors  , its a mafia party not a buisness one .

They all chuckled at that .

Jimin : don't expose me .

Tae : come on jimin who doesn't know u like one of bp members .

Jin : so let's just say our flirty boy has finally fallen in love . So who's the one u like .

Jimin : hey , its nothing like that . Come on let's get home and get ready . Our parents will be there too .

Suga : why so eager bro .

They all chuckled at him as he was a little flustered and was trying to divert the topic so that they won't tease him .

       TO BE CONTINUED

Pls vote for this part, hope you all like the story 💜✨