10

Aditya had a productive day at his office. He completed three important meetings and was considering ways to optimize his work schedule. He realized that he could save a significant amount of money on travel expenses if he could work more frequently from the head office in London than traveling back and forth several times a year. Aditya had a busy day ahead of him, with back-to-back calls that made it impossible for him to take a lunch break or even a sip of coffee. He checked his watch, there was a few more hours for him to step out of office and get back home. Despite having enough money to retire and live a comfortable life, Aditya continued to work hard as he believed in the value of staying active and engaged. As he was sending an email to his boss, he received a WhatsApp message from Shraddha, whom he hadn't spoken to since their last meeting, which didn't end well. This unexpected message form Shraddha caught him off guard, but he decided to approach the situation calmly. 

"I need your help".

He took a quick break from his work and responded to her text message.

"Sure. Tell me what I should do".

"Can I meet you?"

"Yes. When?" he replied.

"Whenever you're free, please let me know".

"Has this anything to do with what happened last time?"

"No. Its not about us but my brother and your friend".

"Kiara?"

"Yes..."

"Okay Shraddha, is there any way you can come to my office?"

"I'll have to lie to my parents".

"In that case, let's video call each other now".

"I know this sounds stupid. I'll be texting you but on video because I want to see you when I talk".

"I understand. I'm calling you right away".

The communication changed to a video call with Aditya in his office and Shraddha in her room.

"Hey Shraddha"

"Hey Adi", she waved at him.

"You good?"

"Yes. You?"

"Great. So, you look tensed. What's the issue?" 

He waited as she texted him.

"Do you know anyone named Sidharth?"

"I do but please be specific".

"Sidharth Mishra".

"There's a Sidharth Mishra working under me. Hold on". 

He shared a group photo with her featuring himself and his fellow team mates.

"Second guy on the right".

"No. Not that one".

"Then?"

"I cannot share this with my siblings. I want you and Vikram to help me out. A man crossed my path earlier today, threating to literally kidnap or hurt me if I wouldn't ask Aaryan bhaiyya to break up with Kiara. He claims to be in love with her".

"This is a serious issue Shraddha. Does Vikram know?"

"Yes I told him before I texted you". 

"The only way to find this guy is to make him come to you. We need to use you as bait. Don't tell anything to Aaryan and Sidharth will anyway come and get you".

"But how do you know, when? and how?"

"Vikram and I will plan something".

"But please don't tell jiju because he might share it with Alia".