"...I'm okay, Jimin," She moved her hand a little bit higher, "Mmm?"

"...Minjeong-"

Jimin took in a shaky breath as she kissed her cheek tenderly, breathing out a smile as Minjeong leaned her forehead against her face.

"...You look hot," Minjeong whispered, before she moved back to her place, straightening up and taking her hand away from her thigh.

Jimin chuckled and pursed her lips, trying to focus on the road and not on the woman that was sitting just beside her wearing a gorgeous loose fitting pair of black pants with a black tight-fitted shirt and black knee-length coat.

"...I have to go to the red carpet and the media area but Ryujin told me you can by the back door if you want to-"

"-I'll go with you."

Jimin looked at her, blinking her eyes.

"There's like 40 photographers in there-"

"-It's okay, I can keep up with them. My skin looks good, right?"

Jimin smiled, her peach-coloured lips curving up.

"You're always looking good, Minjeong."

"...Ning told me that there's some girls that said I was hot after they saw me in the newspaper-"

"-Yeah, yeah right."

Minjeong laughed.

"My Rina is jealous-"

"-Have you ever noticed how jealous you get whenever a guy gets close to me?"

Minjeong looked at her with this killer look, as Jimin just ignored her and her sulking. Minjeong smirked slowly and nodded, before looking back to the front.

"...You should park, we're here already."

Jimin shook her head and parked the car cleanly, without any kind of effort. Minjeong chuckled and shook her head, looking at her as Jimin turned off the engine of the car and then looked at her.

"Shoes, please."

Minjeong sighed and turned a little to the back, stretching her arm and grabbing her high heels, before handing them over to her. Jimin mouthed her a silent thank you and took the shoes from her hands, wearing them as she leaned down, holding her left hand on the steering wheel.

"Ready?"

Jimin nodded, looking at her with a smile.

"...Hold my hand when you come out, hmm?"

Minjeong opened her door and exited the car, watching Jimin with a smile as she also came out, locking the door. Jimin handed her the car keys and Minjeong smiled, taking them and saving them in her left pocket, before she held Jimin's right hand tightly and pulled her to her side, both walking towards the entry of the new-edge building, with a vibrant red carpet and flocked with journalists.

"...Do you think we look good as a couple?"

Jimin's question made Minjeong look at her with a slight frown.

"...Why would you ask me that?"

She breathed out a smile, shaking her head a little before she grabbed her hand tighter, looking at her tenderly.

"...Because I think we do."

Even before she could even answer her, she just heard the screams of some people and the intensity of the cameras' flashes on her face. Jimin held her hand tighter and turned her head towards the cameras, smiling widely at the reporters who were photographing the both of them.