CH - 10 THE ANGRY TEARS ⚡

Start from the beginning

Ruhaan closed his eyes feeling guilt , he  fisted his hand and banged on the wall in frustration. Sriya jerked by his action.
He got a cut on his hand and knuckles , the blood was oozing from it .

Sriya immediately moved towards him , she took his hand and spoke " What did you do ? Blood ! " .

Sriya told him to sit so that she can do first aid .

Ruhaan took his hand from her hold and moved towards his room ignoring her . He reached the room banged the door on her face and locked it .

Sriya got worried and started knocking on the door asking him to open the door but he didn't .

Ruhaan was inside the room sat infront of the door leaning his back on the door. Remembering his past and how he behaved with sriya . He cried hugging his knees hiding his face , silently gulping his tears .

Sriya spoke I'm not gonna go anywhere until you open the door. I'm sitting infront this door until you open it .

She sat infront of the door leaning her back and waited for him to open .

Ruhaan and Sriya slept on the floor all night infront of the door

Ruhaan and Sriya slept on the floor all night infront of the door .

The next day morning 🌄

Ruhaan woke up . He rubbed his face and his hair . His eyes were swollen , looking all messed up . He opened the door and saw sriya was lying on the floor waiting for him all night .

He quickly picked her in his arms and put her on the bed . He cupped one of her cheek looking at her sorrowfully.

She slowly opened her eyes feeling his touch. She held his hand and checked his wound . His wound was open . She quickly got up and went towards the door and closed it . She told him please don't move . She went towards the cupboard and took out the first aid box .

Ruhaan didn't speak anything he quietly watched her actions.

Sriya sat beside him and started doing first aid . He couldn't able to meet her eyes . She dressed his wound neatly and spoke don't be so careless.

He spoke without meeting her eyes " Sweetheart I'm sorry ..I'm sorry I forced you into this marriage, You're innocent I am cruel and there is no need to accept this marriage forcefully I won't harm your family . You can freely leave this marriage and you are free from it . I can get a divorce ".

Sriya got up angrily and said " what ? What do you mean by a divorce ? Do you think marriage is a joke ? Do you think I accepted this marriage only to save my family ? ".

Ruhaan looked suprised and asked her " what do you mean by that ? Didn't you married me to save your cousin ? ".

" Yes ! I married you to save my cousin but I accepted the marriage because I do believe in destiny , Do you think marriage is a joke ? No ! it's not a joke ".

Sriya held his hand and looked into his eyes and she continued...

" I have my values , my values taught by my parents , my culture . I do believe in fate and destiny ".

My mom always told me " we think marriage as a choice but it's not it's actually our destiny" .

" I really believe we are destined to be together So , I accepted the fact I'm married but I don't know anything about you and you threatened me to kill my uncle if didn't marry you . So , I didn't trust you but I realised that you respect me and you never took advantage of me . So , I tried to be nice with you "  .

" I don't want a divorce , I want you to change for better " 

Ruhaan just smiled listening her . He took her hand moved her towards him and he slowly made her sit on his lap .
He hugged her and said " do you know why I hate lies and betrayal ? ". 

Sriya nodded in no and looked him into his eyes asking to tell him .

Ruhaan took a deep breath and started narrating her his past .

Flashback

I was 8 years old my father used to be busy with his work but he always makes his time to spend with me . One day my dad went on a buisness trip for a month.

I was with my mom . One day I was sleeping and I woke up when I heard a sound from downstairs. I didn't found my mom . I took the torch and went downstairs to check coz I was scared to be alone .

I was shocked by the visuals infront of me I couldn't believed my own eyes . My mom was on a couch with another man . I spoke mom ! They jerked and looked at me . My mom's boyfriend came towards me in anger and he slapped me . I was crying . My mom didn't say anything to him , instead she yelled at me to go into my room . I couldn't forget when she spoke you are a sin to me . I was forced to marry your father and I agreed just because he was rich now he is drowning in debt . Because of you I lost my beauty now don't show me your face just go and sleep.

I was afraid and went back into my room crying. I cried for sometime and then I thought to call my dad . I picked up the phone to call dad but just then my mom's boyfriend came in he took the phone from my hands and he broke it . He slapped me and abducted me .

I was kept in a dark room for a longtime.
It was morning when he came in , I was at his place . My mom and he planned to take my dad's property and run away.

I couldn't believe it . I was starved and threatened frequently . He torcher me whenever he gets upset .

I don't know how days passed . 3 weeks passed and I waited for my dad to rescue me .

One day my mom and her boyfriend left me alone in his home and tied me to a chair . I tried hard enough to untie me and I did . I broke the window with a chair , the glass pieces injured my hands and legs . I cried out loud for help .

Listening to ruhaan sriya got tears in her eyes , she hugged him tightly and listened to him .

Then a lady saw me and she saved me from there . I got to know my father came to India and started searching for me when I saw the newspaper headline Missing & printed my photo on it .

The lady told me she is my dad's school friend when I told her about my dad , I believed her but she tried to sell me to someone .

I escaped from her and I don't know where to go . A woman on the streets saw me and recognised me by seeing the newspaper. I didn't wanna trust her but she called my dad I talk to my dad then I believed her .

She took me to my dad . I was happy to meet my dad . I told my dad everything but I think my dad figured out everything before. He arrested my mom and her boyfriend. He divorced my mom .

The woman who helped me to reconcile with my dad turns out to be my dad's first love . She took good care of me and she is unmarried . I really felt a bond with her . I asked her to marry my dad .

She told me then you need to call me mumma okay . From then she became my mom . I convinced dad to marry her . They got married . From then I thought to never believe in anyone .

Sriya hugged Ruhaan more tightly patting his back , she kissed his forehead , cupped his face and said " Forget the past , just focus on future I promise you I'll take good care of you and believe me I never leave you in any situation " . 

Ruhaan nodded in yes and spoke "  I believe you sweetheart ,I trust you ".

Both smiled and hugged eachother and slept in eachother's embrace .

*****************************************
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ⭐

So how is today's part ?

Love you all

Bye 👋🏻

YOUR AUTHOR

---❤️---