CHAPTER 13

Amidst the challenging circumstances, a glimmer of opportunity appears on the horizon for Jungkook. He receives a lucrative proposal for his business, one that has the potential to further elevate its success. The offer brings a juxtaposition of hope and pressure, as the timing coincides with Y/n's deteriorating health.

As Jungkook grapples with the decision ahead, torn between professional aspirations and the pressing needs at home, he faces a pivotal moment that will test the delicate balance between career ambitions and the well-being of his growing family. The proposal becomes a double-edged sword, offering a chance for success but also introducing added complexity during a critical time.

Feeling the weight of her deteriorating health and the growing challenges in their pregnancy, Y/n expresses a heartfelt plea to Jungkook.

Y/n: Jungkook, I need you by my side during this time. The complications are taking a toll, and I can't face it alone. Your presence and support mean everything to me right now.

Jungkook: (Torn) Liv, I want to be there for you. But this business proposal—it could mean so much for our future.

Y/n: Our future is now, Jungkook. I need you here, not just physically but emotionally. We can navigate this together.

As Y/n seeks reassurance and companionship in the face of adversity, Jungkook grapples with the profound choice between the potential success of his business and being present for Y/n during this crucial time.

In a difficult decision, Jungkook chooses to pursue the business proposal, driven by the potential it holds for their future. Despite Y/n's heartfelt plea, the weight of professional aspirations and the allure of success tip the scales in favor of the business opportunity. The choice leaves Y/n feeling a profound sense of loneliness and disappointment, as she confronts the challenging days ahead without the presence and support she yearned for from Jungkook during this critical time. The decision sets the stage for a period of emotional turbulence in their relationship.

Jungkook: Liv, I know this is hard, but this proposal could mean stability for us, for the baby's future.

Y/n: (Tearfully) Stability doesn't replace the need for you to be here, Jungkook. I'm scared, and I can't go through this alone.

Jungkook: I want to be there for you, believe me. But if I take this opportunity, it could set us up for a better life.

Y/n: Our life is happening now, and I need you in it. I can't do this without you.

In a heartfelt attempt to justify his decision, Jungkook tries to convey the long-term benefits he envisions for their family. However, Y/n's plea emphasizes the immediate emotional support she craves during this challenging time. The conversation unfolds as a poignant clash between future aspirations and the pressing needs of the present.