CHAPTER 6

The success of Jungkook's business continues to grow, so does the demand on his time. His schedule becomes increasingly demanding, filled with meetings, projects, and the responsibilities that come with managing a flourishing company. Despite the busyness, Jungkook strives to maintain a balance, finding moments to connect with Y/n and ensure their relationship remains a priority amidst the whirlwind of professional commitments. The challenge lies in juggling the demands of a thriving business while nurturing the bond that has been a cornerstone of his personal happiness.

The burgeoning success of Jungkook's business introduces an unforeseen challenge – a growing physical and emotional distance in his relationship with Y/n. The demands on his time and energy create a strain, as the once-shared moments become scarce. Late nights at the office and the weight of responsibility contribute to a subtle but palpable gap. Sensing the distance, Jungkook and Y/n must now navigate this new challenge, finding ways to reconnect amidst the demands of a thriving professional life.

Amidst the mounting pressures and growing distance, a heated disagreement erupts between Jungkook and Y/n.

Jungkook: I can't do it all, Y/n! The business demands so much, and I'm doing my best to make it succeed.

Y/n: I get that, Jungkook, but it feels like you're slipping away. We used to be a team, and now it's like I'm on the sidelines.

Jungkook: Running a business isn't easy! I need your support, not constant criticism.

Y/n: I'm not criticizing you, Jungkook. I just miss us. This isn't the life we planned.

Tension lingers as they grapple with unspoken frustrations, their once harmonious partnership strained by the challenges they face.

Y/n, in the midst of the heated disagreement, feels a mix of frustration and longing. The growing distance has taken an emotional toll, and her words stem from a deep yearning for the connection they once shared. Underneath the hurt and frustration lies a genuine desire to rekindle the closeness that seems to be slipping away, and an unspoken fear that the success of the business might be overshadowing their relationship.