𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

एक मांगे अगर सौ ख्वाब दूं 

तू रहे खुश, मैं आबाद हूँ 

तू सबसे जुदा जुदा सा है 

तू अपनी तरह तरह सा है

Author's POV

"Vivaah Sampann hua" the priest announced, making the couple look at each other with heartwarming smiles, as they knew it was the beginning of a never-ending bliss of togetherness. The eyes shining with happiness were committing the sin of ignoring the world as they exchanged promises none could hear. As they were about to walk towards their elders to take their blessings, shivangi's heavy lehnga got stuck in the protruding decorative edges of her throne. She huffed, knowing how difficult it would be to bend and take it out considering her dress weighed twice more than her. If not for the royal wedding accommodating lakhs of people, she would have never let her mom do this injustice to her.

Shivangi's mother started to walk towards her when she gasped as she witnessed like every other breathing soul in the room, the Rudra Pratap Suryavanshi who was no less than a king bowing down in front of Shivangi to free the lehnga from the clutches of the throne tenderly. Shivangi saw him in shock as she nervously looked around at the whole damn world, including the media, looking at them with disbelief in their eyes. Rudra simply smiled at her as he said, "Ab hamare ilava aapko pakad ke rakhne ka hakk toh iss lehenge ko bhi nahi hai"

His words eased her as she laughed at his possessive statement. Every camera captured the scene as they saw Rudra smiling up at her sitting on his knee as he admired her laughing self. Shivangi's laughter ceased as she felt something cold touch her ankle. She looked down to see her man tying anklets made of seven rare gemstones depicting seven different shades as if sunlight had been passed through a prism. What stunned her was the feel of something soft touching her skin instead of the metal used to make it. It didn't take her long to realize that a velvet ribbon was integrated into the anklet as he wanted her sensitive skin to stay protected while representing his enormous love through his passionate gift. He got a mesmerizing anklet made using seven colorful jewels enveloped by a velvety texture made especially for her. He looked up at her as he said, "Just like you have filled my life with heavenly shades, I am grateful that you are entering my home to illuminate it as well. This is my first gift to my wife to let the world know how the world's best seven gemstones pale in her comparison"

The sparkling red ruby, dazzling orange sapphire, yellow diamond, green emerald, blue sapphire, Indigo Tanzanite, and shining violet Amethyst studded in her anklets bowed to her grace as they found themselves incapable of competing with her. The charm wasn't in her beauty. It was in the way her eyes full of love glanced at him. Nothing compares to a loving heart. Neither diamonds nor beautiful faces. As he got up she tiptoed on her feet, overwhelmed by emotions, as she cupped his face and placed her soft lips on his forehead. The entire world witnessed their love as he responded to her forehead kiss with a peaceful smile as if a wanderer had reached home after ages. Men make their women feel special through their forehead kisses, and women embrace them as the worth of their lives.