𝟎𝟎𝟑

मेरी राहें तेरे तक हैं 

तुझपे ही तो मेरा हक़ है 

इश्क़ मेरा तू बेशक़ है 

तुझपे ही तो मेरा हक़ है

Author's POV

"You don't love me," The man concluded with a dramatic sniff, making Shivangi frantically nod her head in a no. She wanted to justify but the ability to form words seemed to have left her head since the moment he started emotionally scolding her. She had been listening to his words looking down at the floor for the last 15 minutes as he went on and on about how she didn't love him at all. This wasn't true in any damn manner.

"Then how do you justify not coming to this place for the last 3 months, 4 days, 10 minutes, and 17 seconds? If you had loved me, you wouldn't have ignored me so cruelly. Is this what I get in the form of my reward for my unlimited love for you? Your ignorance?" the man asked, making Shivangi's eyes go wide as saucers. She sighed and looked at Rudra who was frowning at the love confession. He hated it when people said they loved her because that was only his right to confess. He impatiently tapped his foot, annoyed at the direction of the talk, but he wasn't going to interrupt. It was purely his velvet's fault. She was so busy working herself to the bones that she even forgot to meet the well-grown exaggerative man in front of her. How many times had he reminded her but she kept giving excuses? Now there was no use crying over the spilt milk.

Shivangi opened her mouth to respond to his claim, but he interrupted, "No! I am not hearing anything. I am so damn angry at you"

"Furious is the word," A soft female voice guided, making Shivangi glare at the mischievous intruder.

"Exactly! I'm FURIOUS with you," The man said, making Shivangi look at Rudra in exasperation as his warm eyes looked back at her carelessly. They both remembered the happenings of yesterday as they smiled ignoring the bubbling lava of anger all around.