"You do realise it's like, three days, yeah?" Simon says from behind me. I could feel the burning stare of his eyes on me, examining how I tidy all my extra necessities into my bag.

"And, you do realise I'm a girl, yeah?" I turn around to face him with a hairbrush in my hand. "What did you expect?"

"I dunno." He shrugged. "Not your entire bedroom probably, but you do you." He turned and started looking around. "Your room is cramped."

"Your face is cramped!"

"Yeah, that's mature."

"Oh, shut up." I snapped, biting back an insult. Your life is so cramped that half the people in it had to die to make room for your big ass ego.

Probably best if I didn't say that. He would cry, wouldn't he? I mean, after all, you never judge a book by its cover.

"Need help, princess?" I shudder at his statement. He might have sensed me tensing up because he apologises and comes over to close the suitcase zipper I had trouble with. Muttering a 'thanks', I carried the bag past him to the car where I found everyone else waiting.

 Keegan got out of the car and took my bag from me, placing it into the back. After thanking him, I sat behind Soap who was in the drivers seat. "Thank God Ghost isn't the one driving." Sighed Keegan.

"As if Soap is any better." I mumbled.

John heard me and turned around to face me. "Actually, Y/N, ye' just happen to be sittin' behind one of the best drivers ya'll ever meet. No point in be spreaden' lies 'bout me, darlin'."

"Yeah yeah, whatever."

After we were all in the car, Soap behind the wheel; König in the passenger seat and Keegan between Simon and I, we all took off. I was squished against the window because there were literally two huge men sitting beside me, but it wasn't that uncomfortable. Soaps house was only seven hours away, I don't think that all of my organs would be squeezed out by then. 

Around half an hour on the road, Soap turned on the radio. I looked out the window and viewed the scenery, taking in the pine trees covered in snow and how the birds freely flew up high. I lowered down the window and stuck my head outside, looking at all the snow on the road beneath us. It was a bumpy ride, but, a fun one, nevertheless.

The cold air brushed against my skin and my hair flew freely through the whispers of the wind. I could still hear the music from inside the car, despite the tempestuous wind. 

I sat back in my seat properly and asked König to open the roof above us and Soap increased the volume. The song was called 'Black In Black' by AC/DC and he was screaming the lyrics as I started singing along with him as well.

'...Back in the back of a Cadillac
Number one with a bullet, I'm a power pack...'

Keegan started drumming his hands to the rhythm as I regretted ever doubting to come here. The Captain gave us days off to relax, and I wanted to train?  What the Hell was I thinking? I must've hit my head or something because this is so fun.

'...I'm just makin' my play
Don't try to push your luck, just get out of my way...'

A couple of songs later and we were exhausted. "Johnny, drop us off 'ere. You've been starvin' us for 'ours."

"Alright, Ghost, no need to get yer' panties in a knot now."

He pulled over at a gas station and everyone got down for a little bathroom break. I walked into the small shop with some cash to buy some stuff, because, Simon was right. I'm starving.

Claiming a small basket, I threw gummy bears, salted chips, pretzels and soda into it. I went up to the cashier and placed the basket on the counter, picking up a pack of gum and throwing it in as well. Mint flavour, to be exact.

The man behind the register was greying and had a cigarette between his lips. I could feel his stare burn into my cleavage so I folded my arms over my chest. "You here alone, sweetheart?" His raspy, damaged voice said.

"No, she's here with me."

I turned around to be faced with König, him in his large form and mask on.

The old man seemed intimidated and said, "That's sixteen twenty-five."

König slammed a twenty dollar bill on the counter before taking the bag and opening the door for me. "Thank you, König." I sighed. "You didn't have to do that, you know."

He shrugged as we walked back to the car. "The guy was ugly. I have a thing with ugly people." 

My head threw back in laughter as he opened the car door for me, his eyes crinkling as he smiled under his mask. Once I got in, he handed me my bag and closed the door softly for me, making sure my legs weren't in the way before walking to the other side of the car and got into the passenger seat. 

Soap was already in the car so we waited for Keegan and Ghost to come back which, after a couple of minutes, they did, carrying similar bags to mine in their hands. Once they got in, Soap started the car and we took off. "Only four hours left." He said. "Buckle up yer' horses."

"Johnny, you sound fuckin' stupid saying that."

"Dammit, Simon. Feel the spirit, won't ya? It's adventure time."

A/N
im literally gonna cry like HOW did i manage to write this during exams? i know i know its kinda short and i took ages BUT STILL!!

ALSO, CAN WE APPRECIATE HOW GORGEOUS THE GIF OF KEEGAN LOOKS? WHEN I SaW IT I LITERALLY HAD A STROKES anD MY FRIENds lOOKED at ME WEIRDLY BUT OML HES SO PRECIOUSSSSS

also THANK YOU for 6K views ALREADY?? IM STILL ON CHAPTER 11 😭😭

ive gotten asked this quite a bit so here it is: no, i have NOT finished writing this fanfiction, i still have many chapters planned that u guys wont EVER expect so trust me, IT GON BE A ROLLA COASTA!!

anyways, have a lovely day, dont forget to eat and drink (unless ur fasting ❤) and dont forget to sleep <3

BYE CYA IN CHAPTER 12!!!!!!

(#freepalestine)