-1-

"Ripper, I swear to God if you miss this shot, we're cutting you off." Came the voice of Price from my radio. He always thinks I'm going to mess up when that has never happened. I don't know what his problem is.

I lined up my aim, looked through my scope, and pulled the trigger.

The single bullet went through three men through their temple.

"Nice one. There are two more men out the back but Ghost and Gaz won't be able to deal with them from the inside. Could you handle them?"

Of course, they always leave me on watch while everyone gets to do the good stuff like hand-to-hand combat. Which, might I say, I am excellent in.

And everyone knows that, too.

I took my Barret .50cal to the other side of the mountain and set it up again to get my new two targets. After I was done, I lined my aim up again, shot one man through the eye and the other through the side of his head.

I could hear gunshots and men yelling from inside the building, but I wasn't told to enter it just yet. There might be more guards outside that I need to take care of for Ghost and Gaz.

A few moments later, the voice of Price came through the radio, saying, "All soldiers down. You may proceed with caution."

I packed up my rifle and headed down the slope, looking behind me as I do so so nobody sneaks up on me.

I got into the building to see Ghost carrying someone over his shoulder and Gaz picking up all the dead bodies's weapons.

That was my cue to get the jeep to the main entrance.

I feel like it's dumb that Price sent out three of his own soldiers to go on a mission against fifteen others. I'm not complaining, though. I like that I was a part of the mission, but nobody ever takes me seriously. They always put me on lookout.

They keep on saying that it's only because of my 'natural aim' but the real reason is that they don't think they can trust me. But I mean, why wouldn't they. Nobody knows my name or what I look like. I don't talk to anyone except through sign language.

But that's only when we're out and about. (Lmao)

Our main goal for this mission was for us to, so call, 'kidnap' one of the soldiers who work for Vladimir Makarov and work him up until he confesses some useful information. His dead teammates are just collateral damage.

I brought the jeep back up front as Ghost threw the passed out victim into the back seat and came to sit down beside me in the passenger seat while Gaz stayed in the back with the soldier.

Ghost nodded towards me as in telling me to start driving while he spoke into his speaker, "Mission terminated, sir."

"A job well done. Return to base safely." Came the voice of Price.

Whew. Another one bites the dust. (Sorry, I'm writing this in physics class and I'm bored outta ma mind)

Soon enough, we returned back to base and Ghost went to tie the man to a chair in the interrogation room.

This is gonna be fun.