Stream cuddles

Prompt: No
Request: No
Prompt number: None
Summery: Colby wants some attention from his streaming boyfriend.
Pairings: Colby Brock x male reader

_______________________________
Y/N sat in front of his computer, surrounded by screens and editing software. He was an editor for a bunch of different YouTubers, and his job was to make their videos look as professional and polished as possible. It was a demanding job, but he loved it. He had always been a fan of the YouTube community, and being able to work with some of his favorite creators was a dream come true.

But Y/N had another side to his as well - he was also a streamer. He had his own channel where he would play video games, chat with his viewers, and just have a good time. It was a way for him to unwind after long days of editing and also connect with his own audience.

On this particular night, Y/N was streaming a popular game when he heard a knock on his bedroom door. He turned to see his boyfriend Colby peeking his head in, a mischievous smile on his face.

'Hey babe,' he said, walking into the room. 'What are you up to?'

Y/N grinned, happy to see him. 'Just streaming. What about you?'

'I was hoping I could get some attention and love from my amazing boyfriend,' he said, making puppy eyes at him.

The chat on his stream went wild, knowing Colby from Y/N's videos and streams and, of course, his own chanel with Sam. They loved him just as much as he did.

Y/N laughed and stood up, walking over to Colby. 'Of course, baby. But you have to say hi to my chat first.'

Colby nodded, and Y/N sat back down in his chair, pulling him onto his lap. The chat went wild as Colby greeted them and started chatting with them. Y/N watched with amusement as his boyfriend effortlessly charmed his viewers.

As they talked, Y/N couldn't help but feel grateful for the incredible community he was a part of. Not only did he have a successful career as an editor, but he also had a loyal and supportive audience who loved and accepted his and his relationship with Colby.

After a few minutes of chatting, Colby leaned down and kissed Y/N's cheek. 'Alright, I'll let you get back to your stream. Love you, babe.'

Y/N smiled and kissed him back. 'Love you too.'

As Colby left the room, Y/N turned back to his stream, feeling overwhelmed with happiness. He had the best of both worlds - a fulfilling job and a loving relationship. And she couldn't have asked for anything more.