Teach Me

Prompt: No
Request: No
Prompt number: None
Summery: David teaches Y/N a bit of Irish so she can also talk to the lads in Irish.
Pairings: Nogla x female reader

_______________________________
Nogla and his girlfriend, Y/N, sat together in their cozy living room, watching a livestream of Nogla and his friends, Brian, Dan, Kevin, and Sean, playing video games Y/N had always admired how effortlessly Nogla and his Irish friends switched between English and Irish while chatting and filming. She longed to join in on the banter and be a part of their lively conversations.

One evening, as the stream ended, Nogla turned to Y/N with a mischievous grin. "Y/N, how about I teach you some Irish so you can chat along with us next time?"

Y/N's eyes lit up with excitement. "Really? That would be amazing! I've always wanted to learn another language, and what better way than to learn from you?"

Nogla chuckled and pulled out a notebook and pen. "Alright, let's start with some basic phrases. Repeat after me: 'Dia duit,' which means 'Hello.'"

Y/N repeated the phrase, stumbling over the unfamiliar sounds. Nogla patiently corrected her pronunciation until she got it right. They continued practicing simple greetings and phrases until Y/N felt more comfortable with the Irish language.

As the days went by, Nogla and Y/N dedicated themselves to learning Irish together. They practiced every evening, with Nogla teaching Y/N new words and phrases, and Y/N eagerly absorbed the knowledge. Nogla's friends were thrilled to see Y/N's progress and encouraged her every step of the way, even helping sometimes by correcting her pronunciation.

One evening, Nogla invited the Lads onto Discord for a gaming session. Y/N nervously greeted them in Irish, surprising them all. They were impressed by her dedication and the effort she put into learning their language.

Throughout the evening, Y/N continued to chat along with Nogla and his friends, using her newfound Irish skills. The room was filled with laughter and joy as they all bonded over their shared love for gaming and the Irish language.

As time passed, Y/N's Irish skills improved, and she became more confident in her ability to communicate with Nogla and his friends. They even started recording videos together, where Y/N would occasionally switch to Irish, adding a unique touch to their content.

Nogla and Y/N's relationship grew stronger as they embarked on this language-learning adventure together. They discovered new aspects of each other's personalities and shared countless moments of laughter and joy.

Y/N's dedication to learning Irish not only brought her closer to Nogla and his friends but also opened doors to new friendships. She connected with other Irish speakers online, expanding her circle of friends and immersing herself in the rich Irish culture.

One evening, as Nogla and Y/N sat together, reminiscing about their journey, Nogla looked deeply into Y/N's eyes. "Y/N, I am so proud of ye. Ye've come a long way, and I couldn't be happier to have ye by my side, chatting along with us in Irish."

Y/N smiled warmly, feeling a surge of love for Nogla. "Thank you, Davy. Learning Irish has been an incredible experience, but it wouldn't have been the same without you. You've been the best teacher and partner I could have asked for."

Nogla leaned in and gently kissed Y/N's forehead. "Y/N, ye've not only learned a language, but ye've also embraced a part of my culture. It means the world to me. I love ye."

Y/N's heart swelled with happiness. "I love you too, Davy. And I'm grateful for this journey we've shared."

As they sat there, hand in hand, they knew that their love and shared passion for the Irish language would continue to strengthen their bond, creating a lifetime of beautiful memories together.