I Will Always Protect You

Prompt: No
Request:No
Prompt number: None
Summery: wil gets protective of Y/N when a guy hits on her at a Lovejoy gig
Pairings: Wilbur x female reader

Author's Note: Hi guys I'm working on the promptlist at the moment so it should be up soon.
----------------------------------------------------
Wil and his band, Lovejoy, had just finished their gig at the local bar when he spotted Y/N talking to a group of guys at the bar. His jaw clenched as he watched one of them lean in too close to her, causing Y/N to take a step back. He could tell she was uncomfortable, but she didn't want to be rude and walk away.

Wil clenched his fists and stormed over to her, his bandmates following closely behind.

'Hey love, everything alright?' He asked, wrapping his arm around her protectively.

Y/N let out a sigh of relief and snuggled into his side. 'Yeah, I'm fine. These guys were just being a little too friendly,' she replied, sending a warning look towards the group of guys.

The drummer of Lovejoy, who also happened to be one of Wil's best friends, Mark, stepped forward with a friendly smile. 'Hey guys, I think it's time for you to head on out. The bar is closing soon, and we need to pack up,' he said, trying to diffuse the situation.

The guys gave a disappointed groan but took the hint and left. Y/N sent a grateful smile towards Mark before turning to Wil.

'I'm sorry, babe. I didn't mean to cause any trouble,' Y/N said, looking up at Wil with concern in her eyes.

Wil's protective instincts kicked in, and he pulled her into a tight embrace. 'You never have to apologize for something like that. I'll always protect you, no matter what,' he reassured her, pressing a gentle kiss to her forehead.

Y/N smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck, grateful for his love and protection. She knew she was lucky to have someone like Wil by her side.

As the rest of the band packed up their equipment, Wil and Y/N walked towards their car, hand in hand.

'You know, you don't have to worry about those guys. You're the only one I have eyes for,' Y/N said, squeezing his hand.

Wil smiled and leaned in to kiss her. 'I know, but it still bothers me to see other guys hitting on you. I can't help but feel a little possessive,' he admitted, a hint of a blush creeping on his cheeks.

Y/N chuckled and rested her head on his shoulder as they walked. 'Well, I kinda like it when you get all protective. It shows how much you care about me,' she said, causing Wil to wrap his arm tighter around her.

As they reached their car, Wil opened the door for Y/N and helped her in before getting in himself. As he started the engine, Y/N reached over and intertwined their fingers, a silent gesture of gratitude and love.

Wil smiled as he drove off into the night, grateful for the opportunity to show Y/N how much he cared for her and how he would always be there to protect her.