Sam's Mission

Authors Note: Hi guys. Heres another one for you. You guys seem to like the Sam and Colby content, so here you guys go. Also, please feel free to make requests if you have any.
Also this >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> means timeskip This<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< means flashback

Summery: Sam introduces his girlfriend to his friends and family... they don't particularly like her very much. Knowing this, she starts to doubt that Sam will stay with her.

Pairings: Sam Golbach x Female Reader
------------------------------------
Y/N had been dating her boyfriend Sam for almost five months now. She was very happy in her relationship with the very sweet and loving blond boy.

Today was the day she met his family for the first time. To say she was nervous was a massive understatement. She was scared that they would not like her. You see, she had met his friends a couple of weeks ago, and the meeting had gone anything but well. They had not liked her very much, and she was afraid that this meeting with his family would go as teribly as the one with his friends had gone.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Sam nervously held Y/N's hand as they walked into the living room of the Traphouse to meet his friends. All the boys as well as Devyn were there. Colby greeted them with a hearty laugh and a pat on the back, but the rest eyed Y/N with skepticism.

"I'm so glad you're finally meeting everyone," Sam said, smiling at Y/N. "Hey guys, this is Y/N."

His friends offered polite smiles, but the atmosphere grew tense. "So, Y/N, what do you do for a living?" Colby asked, breaking the silence.

"I'm a YouTuber," Y/N replied. "I love gaming and sometimes exploring abandoned places with Sam when he's not filming for the duo channel."

"Ah, sounds exciting," Corey said, unconvinced.

Later, as they drove to Y/N's apartment, Y/N said, "Your friends don't seem to like me much."

Sam tightened his grip on the steering wheel. "They just need time to get to know you. They'll see how amazing you are."

She had at one point overheard thwm say a couple times that she wasn't good enough for him.

One that hurt the most is when she overheard a conversation between Sam and Colby.

Colby: *grunts* Sam, she's not what I expected.

Sam: What do you mean?

Colby: I don't know, man. She seems... different.

Sam: Different how?

Colby: It's hard to explain. Look, I just think you can do better.

Colby: I don't know, man. She seems... different.

The reason that one affected her so much is that she knew how much Sam valued Colby's opinion.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Y/N snapped out of her little trip down memory lane when the car stopped and sighed. They still hadn't warmed up to her at all.

Now she was sitting in the car now in front of Sam's childhood home, and she feared his parents would feel the same.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
She had been right to worry. She had not even been in the house ten minutes, and they had already been looking at her with disapproval in their eyes.

They had finally retreated to their  bedroom for the night and she could finally relax after hours of sitting awkwardly trying not to burst into tears at the family of the love of her life's disaproval.