Reunited

Summery: Y\N, a shape shifter who can shift between a white wolf with silverish blue eyes and a blonde girl with the same silverish blue eyes, finds her best friend and boyfriend Colby along with her other best friend Sam while they where filming a video for their YouTube channel with their friends Corey, Jake, Elton and Matt. She had been taken almost two years ago and had barely escaped with her life and had been looking for Colby for almost a month. She accidentally scares them by ahowing up in her wolf form. They run.

Authors note: Hi, this is my first story on here, so please be kind.... If you like it, feel free to make requests , or give me ideas or even tips if you want it would be much appreciated.

Pairings: Colby Brock x Reder

-----------------------------------------
Y/N, a shape shifter with the extraordinary ability to transform into a white wolf with silverish blue eyes or a blonde girl with those same stunning eyes, had finally discovered the whereabouts of her long-lost best friend and boyfriend, Colby. After being taken captive nearly two years ago and barely escaping with her life, she had spent the past month tirelessly searching for him.

One sunny afternoon, Y/N stumbled upon Colby, along with her other best friend Sam, in a tranquil meadow. The trio had been filming a thrilling adventure video for their popular YouTube channel, joined by their friends Corey, Jake, Elton, and Matt. Unbeknownst to them, Y/N had been secretly tracking their movements and had finally managed to find them.

Filled with adrenaline and excitement, Y/N made the impulsive decision to reveal herself and surprise them. Uncertain of how they would react, she transformed into her magnificent wolf form and appeared before the group. As her silverish blue eyes fixed onto their startled expressions, Y/N could feel a jolt of fear and relief coursing through her body simultaneously.

At the sight of the majestic white wolf, Colby, Sam, and their friends froze in shock. The mystery of the beautiful creature before them left them speechless for an endless moment. But soon, their initial terror gave way to recognition as Colby's eyes widened with realization.

"Y/N? Is that really you?" he asked incredulously, his voice laced with hope.

Transforming back into her human form, Y/N nodded vigorously, a wide grin spreading across her face. Tears welled up in her eyes as she finally reunited with her beloved Colby after all the pain and uncertainty they had endured.

Colby rushed forward, embracing Y/N tightly. His heart pounded against hers as she felt the warmth of his body against her own. The weight of the past two years melted away, replaced by the strength of their love.

As Sam, Corey, Jake, Elton, and Matt absorbed the surreal scene, they couldn't help but feel overwhelmed by the power of their friend's story. They swarmed around Y/N, showering her with love and support, understanding the magnitude of her journey to find Colby.

Together, they decided to continue filming their YouTube videos, incorporating Y/N's incredible powers into their adventures. The group expanded their online presence, captivating audiences around the world with their unique blend of friendship, love, and the supernatural.

Y/N became a symbol of strength and resilience, inspiring others who had faced their own trials to push forward. She embraced her identity as a shape shifter and used her abilities to help those in need, often joining her friends on humanitarian missions.

With Colby by her side and surrounded by their incredible friends, Y/N's life blossomed into one of fulfillment, love, and purpose. They traveled the world, seeking new challenges and sharing their adventures with millions.

But they never forgot the darkness that Y/N had escaped. Together, they formed an organization dedicated to rescuing others from captivity and raising awareness for those who had fallen victim to similar situations.

Y/N's journey from captive to hero touched the hearts of many. Her transformation from a withdrawn, frightened girl into a confident, powerful shape shifter served as a reminder that even in the darkest of times, light can be found.

With their YouTube channel as their platform, Y/N and her friends continued to make a positive impact on the world, their story becoming an inspiration to all who followed them. Their bond grew stronger with each passing day, fueled by the shared experiences that had brought them together.

And so, Y/N's incredible tale of love, friendship, and bravery became an enduring legend, reminding the world of the indomitable spirit of those who refuse to surrender to the darkness.