Sam's Birthday

Authors note: Hi, this is my first story on here, so please be kind.... If you like it, feel free to make requests or give me ideas or even tips if you want it would be much appreciated.

Summary: Y/N being Sam's loving girlfriend of a few months teams up with Colby to plan a surprise party for his birthday.

Pairing: Sam Golbach x Reader.

-----------------------------------------
Y/N and Sam had been friends for almost 19 years, growing up together and sharing countless memories. Their bond had always been strong, but something changed three months ago when they took a leap of faith and started dating. Their relationship flourished despite Y/N fears of it being too soon after Katrina for him, deepening the connection they had always shared as friends.

As November approached, Y/N began brainstorming ways to make Sam's 27th birthday on the 27th truly unforgettable. With their history, she knew it had to be something extraordinary. Also, she had to remember that they were running a marathon the day before...
And so, an idea sparked in her mind - a surprise birthday party.

Knowing that Sam's closest and best friend Colby was like a brother to him, Y/N reached out to him for assistance in planning the surprise. Colby was thrilled at the idea and immediately jumped on board, eager to help make Sam's birthday celebration truly special.

Together, they embarked on a journey to organize the ultimate surprise party. Y/N began by reaching out to all of Sam's friends and family, gathering them together behind Sam's back. Each person she contacted shared their fondest memories of Sam, which Y/N compiled into a memory jar. The jar overflowed with sentiments and stories, ready to be shared at the party.

Colby took charge of finding the perfect venue for the surprise. He had to find an interesting pace to explore for their next video anyway. He scoured the city, looking for a place that would capture the essence of Sam's adventurous spirit. Finally, he came across a hidden gem - an abandoned warehouse that could be transformed into a stunning party venue with a touch of creativity and a lot of effort, and as an added bonus he could take Sam there on the day by telling him they were going to film a video, and you know actually film a video exploring on another day...

As the date grew near, Y/N and Colby worked tirelessly to decorate the warehouse. They enlisted the help of their closest friends, channeling their high levels of creativity to bring their vision to life. The space was filled with twinkling fairy lights, vibrant balloons, and personalized banners to celebrate Sam's journey through life.

On the day of the party, Y/N's anticipation and excitement reached new heights. She eagerly awaited Sam's arrival, hiding behind a towering stack of gift-wrapped presents. After all, the man had recently run a marathon and was probably still tired and sore. As Sam walked through the door with Colby, the room erupted in a chorus of surprised cheers, and Y/N emerged from behind the presents, grinning from ear to ear.

Sam stood there, stunned and overwhelmed, taking in the sight before him. The juxtaposition of the abandoned warehouse and the beautifully transformed space left him speechless. As the party went on, friends and family surrounded Sam, sharing heartfelt stories from the memory jar and dancing the night away.

Y/N knew that her surprise had been a success, but the real gift was the genuine happiness radiating from Sam's face. Seeing him so joyous filled her heart with warmth and contentment.

The night soon turned into dawn, and as the last guest bid their farewells, Y/N and Sam found themselves alone in the now quiet warehouse. In that moment, the love and gratitude they had for each other felt almost tangible.

As Y/N and Sam reflected on the past 19 years of their friendship and the last three months of their romantic journey, they realized how profoundly they had impacted each other's lives. Y/N's love and dedication, along with Colby's unwavering support, had brought them all together on this memorable night.

From that birthday party onward, Y/N, Sam, and Colby would have a new set of shared memories to cherish. Bonds of friendship and love were strengthened, ensuring that their journey would continue to be filled with adventure, surprises, and the magic of friendship that transcended time.