CHAPTER 9: my way

(Pov: Izuku)
.
.
.
.
I want to ask you a question.

Do you know who's the greatest threat to Remnant at the moment?

Take a moment to think about it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ready?

If your answer was Salem, then you're wrong.

But then, who is it?...

The answer is...
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cinder.

Many times throughout the series, Cinder seems to be more the main villain and not salem

But Why?.

When she appears, we feel danger, something that doesn't happen with Salem.

When Cinder appears, we know that any character can die, and it puts us on edge.

As Arthur Watts said, she's a bloody magnet, hungry for power.

She doesn't hesitate to kill someone or to betray someone, like she did with Neo.

She managed to commit a fucking genocide in Vale, killing adults and children alike with the fall of Beacon.

She's a power-hungry woman who will do anything to become more powerful.

And although I hate her and detest her, she's the character I can identify with the most.

I am too hungry for power.

But, What's the difference between us?

That I'm on the good side :)

And I am a good person, haha...
.
.
.
No.

With that said.

What if we change the plot even more?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Pov: Nobody)
.
.
.
.
.
Cinder: "Hold her." she told to Emerald and Mercury.

Amber was defeated on the ground, just as she was about to finish Emerald, Cinder managed to shoot her in the back with an arrow.

They had been fighting for quite some time now, so they are really tired.

Meanwhile, Izuku was watching them with a smile, hidden at the top of a tree, kinda far from them.

He used invisibility to climb the nearest tree so they don't know he is there.

Izuku: ("Amber is already defeated. This is the moment when Cinder manages to steal half of the maiden's power with some kind of Grimm insect I'd I am not wrong.") he thought as he silently observed.

Izuku: ("Qrow will come in a few moments, so I have to take care of this quickly").

Emerald and Mercury grabbed the already defeated Amber by the arms, who looked in fear as Cinder approached her.