CHAPTER 5

(pov yang)
.
.
.
"Izuku midoriya....tsk" I clicked my tongue angrily as I remembered our battle.

I lost a fight...it's been a while since I lost one, on top of that I lost it because that son of a bitch got MY semblance somehow.

I even thought he had stolen it from me, but then I found out he didn't,  I still have my semblance so there's nothing to worry about.

But How did he get it? How he was able to have my semblance?

I have some theories...

The most logical thing that came to mind was that his semblance can copy the semblance of others...

I know It sounds crazy but it all made sense when you realized that he had several powers that just didn't fit together as only one.

He had firepower, invisibility and now my power, and it doesn'tsounds strange that someone have a semblance that allows to copy others, we are in a rare world after all.

But I don't know the method of how he obtained it.

He use mine right after I use it, which means that maybe he can copy them...by seeing them?.

It's my most advanced theory so far.

But...agh, I don't even know why I keep thinking about him, I waste time just doing it.

He defeated me, and in a fight that was mostly hand to hand, an area in which I know I AM an expert.

On top of that he fought with a boxing style which is more humiliating for me.

I have defeated hundreds of people who use boxing, and I consider it the most useless fighting style that exists since they DON'T USE THEIR LEGS, only for movement. And their legs also have a bad posture, so a low kick will ended almost all fights that I was involved.

But not with him, not only did I not have time to hit him on his legs, but he used me as a punching bag for a long time.

Ugh...that fight was very important, and that makes me even angrier.

Not only because I lost, but because of him I couldn't ask junior the questions about my missing shit of mother.

But I wasn't going to give up, that's why I'm going back to that shitty club.

I'll ask them a few questions and I'll leave right away.

I don't want to fight HIM again to be honest.

Oh, I remember that Izuku said he doesn't work there, so it was just a coincidence I guess that he was there back then.

I still don't know why he wanted to fight me. But if he really is there again and I have to fight then I will do my best to defeat him.

No one will stop me from finding information about my mother.

I need to know what his damn reason was for abandoning me and my father.

I gave a slightly sad sigh, I looked up and saw the nightclub, frowning angrily I approached the door to say hi
.
.
.
(Pov nobody)
.
.
.
Junior: well girls, we're finally done *he said with a smile looking at how his club was already rebuilt.*

After several fights happened in there leaving it in a real shit.

He managed to rebuild it quite quickly, it cost him a lot of liens of course....ALOT OF LIENS but he was able to do it.

The two twins also smiled with relief, until...

¡PUUM!

A loud bang sounded in the club.