Prologue

_______

There once was a world where royal sorceresses held power comparable to that of the King and Queen.

A renowned pair of magical sorcerers from the Land of Dharzian showcased their brilliance they are Yhera and Mhiro known for establishing fame through their remarkable conjuring of mystical blooms.

These mystical blooms served three distinct purposes: bestowing riches, enhancing agriculture, and cultivating well-being. It is undeniable that their superiority as royal sorcerers was cemented precisely due to this extraordinary feat.

However, on one occasion, they made a straightforward decision to enhance one of the mystical blooms in order to potentially revive a person. This decision had a permanent impact on their lives. Unable to fully grasp the power of the mystical flower they decided to enhance, they bravely chose to entrust them to the royal sorcerers from three of the remaining seven kingdoms, keeping the identity of the kingdom, which are close acquaintances of theirs. They hoped that by doing so, a solution could be found.

Daemin experienced the loss of his parents two decades later and subsequently ascended the hierarchy among the Kingdom's most esteemed sorcerers, upholding his parent's influential heritage. Additionally, he spearheaded a prestigious squadron engaged in the trade of weaponry, protective gear, and combat provisions.

Upon receiving information from his aunt regarding how sorcerers from a different kingdom forcibly acquired the mystical blooms following his parents' demise, Daemin embarked on a quest to locate and restore it to their rightful place of origin.

______