Chapter 8: Meet & Greet Pt. 2

"Ellasandra, right? My name is Annabella, how about I give you a tour?" a feminine voice call to me.

I look up to see a woman who could be in her 30's with honey blonde hair, grey eyes, and an olive complexion. She looks very exposed kind of a mid-thigh black pencil skirt, and a rose-colored blouse unbuttoned some exposing the tops of her breasts. I let out a small chuckle as I know that she's dressed like that for Florian's attention. I wonder if she is doing this for brownie points.

"Yes, and I would love a tour Annabella." I say as I follow the taller woman around.

"Great let me show you around." Annabella said through gritted teeth.

Figuring I can get a feel for this woman and to see how desperate she is to get to Florian. I smile sweetly and follow Annabella around the office as she starts off by introducing me to the R & D department of the company.

"Everyone this is Ellasandra. She'll be around more often in the office." Annabella said.

Smirking I guess she doesn't want to introduce me properly, so I will have to do it myself.

"Hello all, my name is Ellasandra. I am the fiancée of Florian, and I am very happy to be here to meet you all. I will be in your care!" I say happily.

"Nice to meet you madam, we are excited to finally hear the news of the boss getting married." the team said excitedly.

Annabella huffs and storms out of the room as I guess my response was too much for her. Shrugging a smaller woman comes up to me and smiles before holding her hand out.

"Hello madam, my name is Taylor and I do apologize for Annabella. She has been trying to get the President to look her way for many years, even got his mother to get them together for dinner which he walked out of. That is what the rumor is, and it was pretty satisfying to hear as she is a horrible woman who cares for no one but herself." Hannah said snickering.

I look at Hannah and I think to myself that she could definitely help me with gathering information but for now let's finish the tour.

"Thank you for the heads up on Annabella, I will keep my eyes open." I say.

As I head for the door I tun around and say "It was nice meeting you all." Turning back to the door I head back out to the hall. Annabella nowhere to be found, sighing I make my way back to Florian's office. The tour was productive as I found my way around, but right as I was about to be at Florian's office Annabella catches me and pulls my arm into a separate hall.

"Listen here bitch, I don't know what trick you had up your sleeve to get Florian to propose to you. I will let it be known that he is my man; even his mother approves of us being together. We will be a better couple than you two will ever be. I will put you in your place as you are just scraps who no one would miss. I can get rid of you with a snap." Annabelle snaps.

"Annawhore right? Let me inform you that I am not just some simple pushover, and this will be the last time you threaten me." I say as I pull my Schrade SC90 out my pocket and hold it to the side of her face. "Two can play that game however I have no problem getting my hands dirty. So, I would advise you stay the fuck out of my way as I am tired of weak women like you who feel like they are always entitled to things that aren't theirs." I put a bit a bit of pressure on the blade making a small cut on her cheek. Smiling sadistically, I wipe the blade on my blade on her blouse before closing it back up and sliding it back into my pocket.

*

I am walking back to my office when I see Annabella pull Ella into a separate hall to talk. I stop Ryder from walking and mention to him to quietly follow me as I would like to see how Ella would handle Annabella's crazy behavior. By the time we get to the corner to peer in I see Ella with a knife to Annabella's face. As Ella tells Annabella off my heart flutters as I hear Ella say "Two can play that game however I have no problem getting my hands dirty. So, I would advise you stay the fuck out of my way as I am tired of weak women like you who feel like they are always entitled to things that aren't theirs." Smirking as I watch my soon-to-be wife drag the knife down Annabella's face as her eyes widen in terror as she's met her match. I continue on to my office leaving the two women be as I think to myself how lucky I am to accept the bargain that Terri offered.

I guess that woman has no idea that she will have hell to pay since she tried to get out of paying a debt owed to me. Ryder looks at me with concern filling his face "Sir if I may speak freely?" He requested.

"Yes, you may Ryder what is it?"

"Ellasandra, when I did my research, it came up quite hard to get a read for her. The behavior she just displayed now is a bit concerning for a Presidents wife." Ryder said.

"You're forgetting she will not just be a Presidents wife but a wife of one of the most prominent leaders of the underworld. Ryder, you may go as I would like a bit of private time to speak with my wife alone." I say as I wave off Ryder.

As Ryder heads to the door a knock fills the room, he opens the door to reveal Ella. She comes in first before Ryder heads out closing the door behind him.

"Have a seat, Ella." I say cooly.

I watch as the woman walks to my desk to have a seat across from me. I take a look at her approaching figure. The way her dress hugs her curves in all the right places, the way her haor shapes her face. As she sits in the chair, I watch her as she crosses her legs. I look at her legs and trail my eyes upward towards her face as I see her blush. The red slowly flushes upon her face as I focus on her lips and wonder how they taste, how they would feel wrapped around my.... I avert my gaze to my bookcase as I start to feel my member start to strain against my trousers. I need to think of something other than what my mind was starting to wander towards. My mind goes back to the scene in the hall between Ella and Annabella. She looked so damn good threatening that crazy woman.

"Florian are you alright?" Ella's voice pulls me away from my lustful thoughts.

"I am a bit distracted at the moment." I say clearing my throat and grabbing the paperwork on my desk and shuffling them before setting them down again.

Bringing myself back in I look at Ella once more before looking down at the contract I had put together for us.

"I have a few documents for us to review, this is to protect both you and I." I say calmly.

*

"I have a few documents for us to review, this is to protect both you and I." Florian said as calmly as he could.

I notice him shifting a bit uncomfortably as he speaks, his cheeks flushed and how his eyes have darkened with lust. I give a small smirk, as I plan on using this to my advantage, and laying claim to the man who will become my husband.

"I would love to review the documents however I will not be able to do that while you are a bit preoccupied Mr. Knight." I say seductively before moistening my lips with my tongue all while looking Florian in his eyes.

Florian gulps as he stands up as he slams his hands atop the desk. His lust growing as I see his lower half almost busting out of his trousers.

"Lock the fucking door, Ella..Now!" He growled.

Nodding in obedience I stand up before rushing to the door. I lock the door as I feel my panties moisten with anticipation as I want this man. I hardly know him but the tension in the room is signaling otherwise.

"I will give you once chance Ellasandra, you can walk out that door and give me some time or take responsibility for what you have done." Florian said his voice huskier than normal.

I walk back over to him and I say "I will take full responsibility for what's happening to you Mr. Knight."

"There's no going back after this, once we do this. I rather you not have regrets about doing this that is all." Florian said as he caressed my cheek before pulling me into him.