~CHAPTER 64~

"All good things
Must come to an end"

- Unknown.

________________________________

PLS COMMENT

READ AUTHORS NOTE

TW in this Chapter.

4 months later

"What?" Ariana said, giggling as Jane grumbled beside her.

"I know right! How dare he say that- what why are you laughing?" She asked, glaring at her. Emily also was laughing at Jane.

"I mean, you started the argument, Jane. So, your reaction to him retaliating is quite hilarious," Emily said, smiling at Jane.

"You guys are supposed to be on my side," Jane groaned, putting her hand on her head, her cheeks turning pink.

"Of course, Jane," Ariana said, clearing her throat so she could try and push down the other round of laughter that was bubbling. "How dare that idiot call you a stupid nincompoop."

Emily couldn't take it anymore and started laughing. "You seriously whacked his head because he called you a stupid nincompoop?"

Ariana laughed along with Emily. "I smell love in the air."

Jane whacked Ariana in the head, making her groan in pain but then continued to laugh.

"I do not like him," Jane grumbled.

"Of course, you do!" Emily said.

"You like Jordon!"

"No. He is a stupid nincompoop!"

"Like you?'

"You stupid little sh-"

'Another normal day in school.' Ariana thought, giggling.

***

"So sweetheart, what are you planning to do outside of school?" Grandma Lexi asked.

"Just know whatever you do, we will support your decision," Grandpa stated, massaging Ariana's hair since her head was on his lap.

"I don't know. I mean, I am going to look after the bakery, but I am not going to work there full time. Maybe just come around once a week or so. However, I am confused about whether I want to be a doctor or a singer," Ariana replied, half-asleep due to her grandfather's massage.