~CHAPTER 43~

"A girl's favorite songs,
Will tell you more about

How she feels more than
Word's ever will"
-unknown
_________________________________
Might want to go back to character chapter before comming here to refresh your memory 🤣

"Let's play some games," I declared, entering the game room where all my brothers were

"Let's play some games," I declared, entering the game room where all my brothers were. Yes, including Weston, Preston, Marcus and Thomas, but they were working on their laptop, doing something important and mumbling something in Italian though I couldn't hear what he was saying.

"You have snacks?" Samuel asked excitedly, glancing at the chips and drinks that I am carrying.

Defiantly really healthy snacks.

"You have eyes?" I sarcastically asked, faking excitement. Everyone snickered as Samuel glared at me. I put the snacks down and jumped down on the couch before asking, "So, what are we playing?"

"Call of Duty," Fin muttered, inserting the CD into the PS5.

"Oh, cool. So, who is going against me?" I inquired as I picked up the controller from the table in front of me, seeing the game load on the big-screen television. Christian and Rocco snickered as they picked up the other two controllers. Atlas picked up the last controller and sat besides me.

"Yeah, we are going to enjoy winning against you. Atlas, sure you don't want to join our team?" Christian laughed, giving a high-five to Rocco.

I glared at them.

These beeches don't know how good I am.

Perhaps the only thing I am good in.

"No thanks Christian, I am good where I am," Atlas answered. I smiled at him as he smiled back and all of us started the game and waited for it to load.

"Bet $50 that Ariana and Atlas are going to lose this game," Romeo whispered to River who smirked at him. "Deal."

I looked at them weirdly. I glanced at Alessio who looked like he was giving the same look.

They seriously need to learn on how to whisper. Perhaps, I could give them some YouTube videos on how to.

These days you can find anything and everything on YouTube.

I glanced at Troy who was busy stuffing his face with chips as if he was watching an interesting action movie right now.

I rolled my eyes.

The looked at the game. It had finally finished loading and I immediately ran around the map and looked for the first person on Christian and Rocco's team since we also added ten bots each.