~CHAPTER 37~

"Maybe I don't cry, but it hurts,
Maybe I won't say, but I feel
Maybe I don't show, but I care"

Do you know when Emily and Jane stated that they weren't that cruel when it came to shopping for things such as clothes, shoes, and other accessories? 

Well, they were wrong.

Very Wrong.

Currently, we were at the mall, in the twentieth stop, shopping for more clothes to fill up their closet. As they were trying out clothes, I stood there, contemplating life choices and decisions that I have made so far. I was looking through all the possible sins that I may have gotten that god made this as my karma while holding twenty of their shopping bags.

And, worst of all, they didn't even start shopping for the party yet!

As I thought, my feet feel wobbly, and I feel like my hand might get detached from my body anytime. I quickly regretted coming on a hang out with them because of their addiction to shopping.

Oh, the things I do for them.

I was pulled out of my thoughts with them putting more clothes in the basket. I, myself, had brought a few pairs of shirts and pants but only because they forced me to.

I didn't even want to shop!

"Are you done with shopping yet?" I asked, the tired look, possibly showed on my face but they chose to ignore it and shook their head, saying no. I groaned and slapped my head on the wall lightly.

I have been in this hell for four hours and we are not even done!

"Can we at least get something to eat? It is two in the afternoon, and I am starving right now!" I asked, hoping they would say yes as they passed eight stores, they said after they were done in the shop. But it never even happened.

They though t or a minute before sighing and saying, "Fine." I squealed and hugged the death of them, dropping some of the bags in process. They gasped and shoved me away to save the bags. I huffed and rolled my eyes as they carefully picked up the bags, glaring at me, before going towards the paying counter. I sighed and followed them a minutes later.

They paid for the cloths – since I got nothing – and then we all headed towards the food court. As we went there, all the memories of when I and my brothers went here and all the unwanted drama that had occurred here as well. I slightly laughed at the memory as Jane and Emily looked at me weirdly before we all headed towards a cute looking café. We all set the bags and sat down after ordering our snacks and drinks.

"So, let's do the bestie girl talk! Firstly, anyone that we should kill," Jane started, looking at us. Emily shook her head as Jane did the same things. Then, they both look at me. I burst out laughing until I see the serious expression that is plastered on their faces.