Can We Not Be Toxic ?

"Milanii you gon piss me off bruh chill the fuck out" She was hitting on me so much, I really didn't wanna hit her back but I was almost at my breaking point

"Milanii you gon piss me off bruh chill the fuck out" She was hitting on me so much, I really didn't wanna hit her back but I was almost at my breaking point. I pushed her away to try to make her stop coming at me. I tried to hug her, I tried to lock her out of the room, I even tried to pin her down.

She was only mad at me because she don't really like other bitches around me. I finally snapped and slapped the fuck outta her. Usually when I hit her she'd move back a lil bit but since she was drunk and upset my hits didn't phase her when she turned her head back my way I saw her sick ass smile....she charged at me and we just started fighting. This mf is strong but I only got myself to blame for teaching her.

6 HOURS EARLIER

Aye yall tryna pull up to this party later tonight ? Rio said while holding onto Malayah as they came in the house I could tell they just got done smoking "shit where at I'm down if Milanii wanna go too" I said while trying to balance myself on the counter with just my hands.

Milanii comes in from her nap and walks in my direction and wrapped her arms around my torso "wassup mama" I said and hugged her back she was so warm and her lips was so soft when I kissed her. "Lanii you wanna go to a party tonight with us" Malayah said opening the fridge getting something to drink out.

"As long as it ain't no shit then we good" lanii said and looked at me and Rio like we the ones that's always stating shit. "Aye man don't look at us yall the ones that be trippin" Rio said laughing and pointing at Malayahs head, Malayah said "boy tf bye yall be too overprotective sometimes" Milanii laughed and said "type shit".

Cause yall be doing shit to piss us off, and yall actually get off to that shit" i said while me and Rio dapped each other up laughing. I mean they know it's true we know it's true, lay and lanii got this obsession with each other. Like trying to talk, look, dress a like but I guess we had to get use to it.

Sometimes it's be weird but we got use to it, it got to the point where we thought they was really fucking around in the low but really they was just close as hell. Which is not surprising cause they met way before any of us were a group, it was only the two of them.

We all went to our rooms, lay and Rio went to their house, got ready. Milanii and I took a while cause we be procrastinating a lot but shit fuck it, we'll be there when we ready. I walked in on Milanii changing her clothes, she fine as fuck man, it's not even just her body but her personality is beautiful.

The way she talk, the way she walks, her voice, her smell, her smile, how tight she hugs me, even her laugh is fuckin beautiful, she just beautiful all together. "What you looking at" she looked at me and smiled taking off her clothes to get int he shower. "wanna shower together?" I said trying to hold the door open, "you just tryna fuck please hush" she said as she grabbed the door but gave me a kiss first.

Milanii got out the shower and by that time I had went into the other room to shower and got ready, she always takes long with her showers, I never understood but I'm okay with it cause she be so warm when she get out. My showers be long as well too.

Her face always lights up when she see me and I just melt but a nigga cant show that lol. She comes to me and lay down on my chest and said "let's not be toxic tonight, let's just have a good time, let's get drunk and come home and fuck" she said sarcastically with a funny face "you think we toxic fr, and if we fuck I'm fuckin you up" I said while looking down at her with my hand around her neck and she does her little evil smile.

I got up and put the rest of my fit on it wasn't too much just a lil nike tech cause its gon be a chill night. Milanii went to put her shit on as well she looked so cute with her little pink nike tech, her favorite color has always been pink. So we went over to Rio crib and sat there until they was ready. They been ready though they was just waiting for us, we don't like to show up early tho so we wait for about 2 hours and started getting cross faded for the pre game. "This shit better be lit matter fact who part is this, Ayo who party this is?" I asked Rio.

"Man ion know we just seen the flyer on instagram and decided we finna go it's pose to be lit tho" he yelled from the kitchen... "shit ight im down for a good time finna be drunk as fuck booyyyy" I said doing  my lil dance dance. while it was time to go.

We rode together still smoking and the girls bought  some drinks .. "fucking drunk asses" I look at them in disgust but it was a funny look. We got to the party shit was in a big ass house and it was ready packed asf, we sat in the car for a while until we finished the blunt and talked shit about people that was walking by asking each other who got the best outfit the shit.

"shit it look chill, we gon stay for a lil bit and feel everything out" Rio said, I was high as fuck so I didn't really care how long we stay as long as we was all good. me and rio turned around to look at the girls who were back there wrestling with each other playfully "ight now yall fr, no bullshit tonight fr we came here to have a good time don't be in here fighting people"

They both looked at us a busted out laughing. then we all started laughing uncontrollably "alright fr stop making me laugh" Malayah said and as soon as she looked at lanai they started again. I started laughing as well, they funny when they drink.

Me and Rio got out the car and we could already peep bitches staring at us, one bitch was already staring me tf down she was walking toward me until I opened the door for the ladies. She turned right around and walked back to where she was standing with her friends and thy all was clowning her. Now walking in the party I had my hands on Milanii waist guiding her to where we wanted to go.

Soon as we walked in that bitch everybody was staring niggas and bitches. Not to brag but Milanii look better than all these bitches on God, The Girls was too drunk already to notice the dirty stares other females were giving them.

Some of them were tryna be funny while we was walking through the crowed, bitches was being slick tryna touch my arm and one bitch even stepped in front of Rio and Lay tryna get his attention but he ignored her.

We led them straight to the kitchen, the girls went straight for the food. As we watched them we started talking to the other niggas that was in there crowded around the island. "Wassup yall, my name Malik, U can call me lik tho, this my boy Que"

I mean to be honest, Malik seems cool but his homie had a weird look in his eye. I can't really judge though cause ion even know bro like that. So we just gonna see how this shit play out.

Yall I just had to delete 3 chapters 💀 I started reading then over and over again and decided to change up everything that happened cause it didn't make sense.