You're always gonna be mine

Milanii

Milanii

"So wassup ? You was talking shit so stand on it" I said walking up to niya squaring up with her. kai was standing behind me letting me do what I do "kai get your bitch before I do cause I'm not doing this rn" as more people came out of the house like they was gon jump me and malayah so Kai and rio stepped up making sure nobody was on nun they both was strapped so I really wasn't worried about anything.
Which was all the time.

"Niya bitch what you wanna do fr do you wanna fight or not" this bitch been fuckin w: me cause she tryna fw kai, and Kai ain't letting that happen so ion know why she keep trying honestly. She already got beat up once then she got beat up my malayah she got slapped and choked by Kai and rio pushed her real hard she fell cause first she tried fuckin w/ rio and he wasn't having it.

"I'm not finna fight you over no nigga that's not mine" she said as she was backing away. I kept walking toward her "why u backing up scary hoe why u quiet now but earlier you wanted to pop shit over the phone"

Her family was telling her to come fight me and not run away so she had no choice, she turned to me and walked up fast and had her stance she was speed walking toward me and I went for her and I knocked that bitch in her face.

Her family was running toward us and was crowded around us telling her to get the fuck up I heard shit like "beat her ass Niya" "get tf up Niya" "beat that bitch ass Niya" y'all know how family is which I don't blame them.

As for me this bitch was pulling my hair, I hate that hair pulling shit, I have this thing I do where I think about the human body and I know where every part is even if I'm not looking at a body and I look to see where I'm at near a body part I guess? I knew where her knee was and I kicked there and she stopped.

I got up and started rushing her she was swinging but was missing and I'm like bitch fight me fr so she finally got right and I'm ngl shawty hit me a couple good times but I ate em. I was on top of her now cause she tripped over what? I don't know but her family ran up and tried to pull me off and I heard rio "everybody back tf up before I air all this shit the fuck out"  Rio said.

I was still on top of her I was bashing her head into the ground while malayah pulled me off of her, shawty head was bashed in and fucked,  blood everywhere bitch could barely open her eye. "You still wanna fight bitch?" I said running up to her again and she ran into the house and so did her family she turned around "Kai I'm not fuckin withchu no more you got too much going on man fuck you"

"I told that bitch to stop fuckin with me" kai said to us he shrugged his shoulders "I'm fr I told her she ain't wanna listen" he put his arm around me as we walked up to the car and drove away. "You probably still gon fuck with that bitch too" I said, I looked at him and he was already looking at me with his mad ass

"you probably finna text the bitch saying sorry type shit" malayah added on "girl literally he out here entertaining these bitches and then turn around having me fight them making me look stupid" I said I'm mad Asf atp cause all that was unnecessary and it's always on him.

"How bout both y'all watch y'all mouths and the way you talking" Kai and rio said in sync "or what rio" I said looking back at him. He looked at me with a smirk on his face "imma let Kai handle that Malayah keep yo mouth closed" he said to her "lanii you know how I get down don't even start" he added

"nigga ion gotta do shit that's my bitch and imma defend her period" malayah said to her getting in his face Kai laughed out loud it was his crazy laugh "y'all gon get fucked up man wtf wrong with y'all fr y'all want some dick or something, attention like what" Sometimes when we together we do this bickering cause neither of us wanna back down from each other.

"Yes and yes, fuck me rough and make me nut" I  said laughing with malayah "nah rio gon make me even more crazier bout him ion want allat" Malayah said "u already really to kill bout that shit tho" Kai said, him and Rio started laughing and dapped each other up.

Rio: girl If I tell you to do something you on that, stop cappin

Kai: facts ion know why they sitting here lying knowing how they get down bout us bro"

Rio: nah they really acting like they don't know how WE get down, they know what it is man don't even trip on it

Milanii: fuck yall

They always made up in some type of way even if it was fuckin, talking, going out, expressing feelings. They always end up laughing and coming back together they don't even have to say sorry to know the love they have for each other is deeper than deep.

"Y'all get on my fucking nerves malayah said getting out the car going in the house, they all followed her inside. "Lay don't get mad now yall started it" Kai said defending Rio.

"Kai what you doing tonight" I said he gave me a look and it told me everything I needed to know. He was planning on going to go to Jaylin location and possibly hurting him. Which I didn't really care cause all I really need his Kai and my friends, they have never left my side.

"You already know what's finna go down lanii, you protecting this nigga or something ?" Kai said as he walked up to me smiling, I looked at Malayah and she was smiling raising her eyebrows, Kai always applied pressure when it's needed or not. He knew what he was doing and he knew I knew.

As he was standing over me looking down at me smiling and biting his lip. "No" I said lowly looking into his eyes. Yall I swear that boy makes me wanna give him a baby right now. I swear he pisses me off so bad though so I can't really help it. "Say it witcho chest" I squinted my eyes and cleared my throat "I SAID NO" he laughed and backed away.

As ge backed away from me he says "You wanna come with us ? I mean shit it seem like this type shit turn you on" he said licking his lip and laughing with rio I looked at Malayah "nah don't look at her we doing this shit cause you wanna fuck around with niggas" he bucked up at me I laughed and looked at Malayah "get out my face Kai, I'll kill the nigga myself so stfu"

"Do it then..." he handed me his gun, I looked at Malayah and she gave me that look like "u bout it" type shit I looked at Rio who was looking between me and kai and finally I looked at kai who was still staring at me. "You really think I'm pussy" I asked him "you be tryna give it away so idk" I held the gun up to his head "nigga please I'll lay u out right now" I said smiling.

"Do it" he said
"Don't tempt me"I said
"Pussy" he said
"U know I won't" I said
"What's one of our rules" he said
"...show...no...mercy" I said

Oouuu yall they finna get in Jaylin ass
What yall think finna happen ?