Do it

KAILAN

KAILAN

"Bruh shawty gon do what i say regardless I told her I was gon fuck her up if I caught her again" I said to rio as we was riding around to dude house to watch him we was smokin just talk in about how we was gon do this shit. We was thinking about a lot and going over what could and couldn't happen.

I been ready to get dude I been holding off to think about how we finna set this nigga up. My nigga Rio was spittin ideas and coming up with the ends and outs. "Bruh just run up in that nigga shit and stick a broom stick up his ass like they did in that one show where that white bitch killed herself" I looked at Rio with a wtf face and we both busted out laughing we was both high asf.

"Nah but fr bruh I just say run up in his shit" Rio said but I thought to myself I gotta keep my promise to lanii she been playing with me lately and ion like that shit she know not to test me ion know why she doing it now. "Shit I think I know what imma do but we gotta keep him alive for a lil bit we gotta kidnap him or something" I said watching the road focusing real hard and thinking about what imma do.

This plan finna fuck her up fasho, she know I always keep my promises. She gon be sick as fuck but like I said she gon do what I say fasho. Rio asked what I was gonna do but I couldn't tell him cause then he'll look at me crazy but he'll still have my back. He was the type to tell me about myself and when I was wrong in a situation but he would be real about it and wouldn't hold it over me.

"There that nigga go right there" Rio spotted him coming out his crib getting in the car and drive off and we followed him but wasn't too close so it wouldn't be obvious. I made sure we ain't lose him though. When he parked it was in an apartment and he went up to the door and Knocked.

A bitch answered the door and she jumped up on him and started kissing him an shit "This nigga suppose to be fuckin with lanii and he sitting here meeting other bitches an shit he definitely finna die now" Now this gives me another valid reason to kill this nigga and a valid reason milan Should be mad too.

We drove off and went back home as I was driving I looked over at Rio and said "I gotchu bro, you got me?" He looked back at me and said "fasho" we got back to the crib and we walked in and the girls was sleep in the couch watching the proud family Milanii was so cute laying there, I love having to defend and protect her.

It's just something I gotta do fr I can't be having niggas out here thinking they can get away with anything. Cause then they'll think they can just do anything to me or my people and I can't let that happen.

I went over there and Milanii was up already I guess she heard the door open I told her to come with me to the bedroom real fast, she got up and followed me. I closed the door and pulled her to me and gave her a kiss.

"Imma be fr me and Rio finna go out for a lil bit tonight and you and malayah gon stay here and chill we not gon take long but when we get back yall gotta help us ight" I said with a serious look cause if she only knew what she was about to go through.

"Babe you know I gotchu whenever you know I'd do anything for you but what's wrong " she said I looked at her and just told her nothing and not to worry about anything she kissed me, I walked out rio and I
left

THAT NIGHT
Me and Rio sat watching this nigga house he was in his room changing his clothes like he was about to go somewhere. Like who tf keeps their blinds open in the night "When this nigga come out we gon run up and knock his ass out" Rio said "fasho" I said Rio nodded smoking a blunt.

Rio was real quiet he smoked all the time but he understood me, he's me but the nonchalant version of me he don't do no talkin he bout action. Nobody really be expecting him to pop off like he does when he mad. "Shit these girls really be having us out here splittin niggas"

"Nah fasho, they be getting off on that shit lowkey bro it's like a kink or some shit idk" rio was shaking his head then spotted him walking out his crib as kai was in his phone making sure lanii was good.

"Aye there he go there he go" we got out the car and closed the door softly so he would hear. We was dressed in all black and really blended in with the night and we know to be quiet when running. We ran up behind him and Rio pulled out his gun and hit him in the head causing him to pass out.

I put the pillow case over his head and tied up his hands and feet we both picked him up and carried him to the car, put him in the trunk and drove off. As we was driving to the spot we had , lay called Rio and he didn't answer but texted her and told her he was makin plays "shawty crazy bout you ain't she" I said laughing I turned to Rio he was laughing as well.

"That's all me tho, fasho" he said laughing, shit plus they known each other since i could even remember. We got to the place, took his stupid ass out the trunk and left him there while we went to go get the girls. When we put him down I punched the fuck outta this nigga. "U fuckin with bitches when u pose to be fuckin w/ lanii stupid nigga" and I spit on him.

I told Rio to come on, we got in the car, we got the girls and they asking questions like "where we going" , "is it dinner" "why yall being so secretive" type shit but me and Rio ain't say shit just to not Worry about it.  I'm smiling so hard cause I'm thinking about how this shit finna play out. I'm sick in the head fr.

Lanii and Malayah came in and Rio turned on the small lights and when she seen Jaylin she gasped turned and looked at me. "Are you fucking crazy kailan" I looked at lanii as i was holding the gun out to hand it to her, she shook her head no. I said to her "you said you would do it yourself, you lying now?.

She looked at Rio "i sould have known you was in on this shit bruh" then malayah asked what he was doing here and why did they bring them there this was the million dollar question I was waiting for them to ask.

"Don't ask me no dumb ass question Malayah, don't act like you ain't know she was messing with this nigga" I said to her cause why tf you playing dumb. "You a weird ass nigga fr" Malayah snapped back....shit maybe I am or maybe she just mad I got her friend wrapped around my finger.

Oouuuu omg what yall think they finna do?

I'm scared as fuck, got anxiety an shit💀💀💀

Idk Jaylin not that cute either he look like a small nigga fr