The girls

Malayah

Malayah

I got a phone call from my best bitch lanii, bruh we really been besties since we was fucking born. Our moms were bestfriends so it was obvious we had to be besties too, we honestly been through a lot in our 21 years of living and it only bring us closer.

When everyone would turn their backs on her I'd be right there and when everyone turned their backs on me she was always right there. We kinda made it an obsession to protect each other, to be like each other,
do so much shit together. So close bitches would think we was weird, we ain't fw bitches but we ain't care fr.

When we met the boys we were still literally kids and when we grew older they made a promise to always protect us and we made the same promise to them and we been close ever since and both sides kept their promise.

Me and rio naturally just came together and same with lanii and Kai. There were times where me and lanii would tag team bitches for fucking with them if they tell us to beat a bitch we will.

Every time I beat a bitch lanii was right there waiting for someone to jump in and I would do the same with her, every time I would be sad and hurt myself she'd be right here and so would the boys but lanii was there before the boys.

Before our arrangement we would all date other people and we would all be in toxic relationships, Mine was toxic enough it drove me to drugs, self harm, I pushed people away but the only one who stayed was lanii, she really helped me even though I tried to push her away.

Kai and rio helped too and they was super sympathetic with me and they were patient with me too when I pushed them away they went away for a little bit but they came back when I showed up at rio house crying my eyes out, he let me in and he held me all night, he's so sweet he didn't even try anything.

Milanii and Kai are really like family, the closest thing I
have to family if I told y'all how much shit we have done for each other it's crazy and scary if you really think about it lol it's funny. Lanii has beat bitches up for me, she protected me from niggas that hurt me, Rio has killed a nigga for me they still ain't found the body but that was like 8 years ago, he did it with no hesitation. Kai ? He's the crazy big brother type person he'll fight a nigga or bitch for me, he went with Rio to go kill that other nigga for fuckin with me.

We all have this weird obsession with each other it's crazy I don't know how to explain the feeling honestly but y'all go see throughout the story lol just be patient. I was thinking about all the things we done together, oh yeah me and lanii have definitely kissed before and that kiss leaded up to us fuckin, but I ain't never been gay, does that make sense? I couldn't see myself with a girl it's always been a man but y'all know when you drink a lot and... yeah okay enough of that lol

I use to be so shy but now that I'm more comfortable with myself I have more confidence than before, me and Milanii helped each other with that I am just really happy that I have her and the boys in my life. I really wouldn't want it any other way. It's just us 4, nobody can get in and it's almost like none of us can leave even if we wanted to.

There were times we tried to stay away from each other, every time we tried we would find some excuse to see one another. We would try over and over again, it was like being around each other was an addiction.

None of our parents knew any of this they just are well aware of how close we are and they're just glad we have each other.

You guys will learn more about their relationship through out the story

This was short cause I don't think it was necessary only because you guys will be getting flashbacks every couple chapters and most of these topics will be bought back up.

How y'all feel about their relationship so far ?

Hows my writing also ? I'm getting better fr 💀.