Blood

Kailand

Kailand

Lanii finally told me what happened wit dude and ngl I was proud cause she protected herself but I was still mad and she tried to convince me to not go but it's like I gotta keep my promise gotta make examples out of these niggas.

I'll handle her later shit, she showed me where he lived I remember where it was, I pinned the location and we left I'll come back later when she not with me, me and rio finna hit this nigga up soon though.

"Bruh Milanii why u keep acting up" I said as I grip her thigh "I'm just doing the same shit you doing, if you act right I will too" she smiled when she looked at me like and smiled sarcastically. I swear she know how to push my buttons fr.

"you gon make me hurt you fr" I felt her looking at me from the corner of my eyes and I looked at her and she was moving around weird and them crossed her legs, when she does that she wanna fuck cause she wet.

I looked at her and bit my lip "Shiddd whatchu tryna do" I said as I pulled over into a park and parked all the way in the cut. She already knew what time it was if I say strip shawty gon strip fasho.

She slipped ha hands in a nigga pants and started rubbin me an shit she started kissin on my neck so I laid the seat back pulled my pants down and she went to work on a nigga, suckin, spiting, using her hands to twist. Man every time she do this she go crazy and I love that shit.

She came up and took her pants and underwear off, she grabbed my hand and made me feel how wet she was, I wanted to tear her apart just by feeling it she put my fingers in her mouth she kissed me and I tasted her, she got on top but she was teasing and kept stopping at the opening she was hovering over my shit and kissing my neck and my lips.

She was licking my ear with one hand rubbin my shit against her making me feel how wet she is and the other hand was holding my wrist together above my head so finally she slid it in and started ridin me still holding my wrist up she was going crazy on a nigga boy I bout nutted but I had to hold it in and luckily she stopped but I wanted more.

So I grabbed her by the waist and made her sit there for a minute she moved her legs to where she could ride on her feet and she did just that, had a nigga eyes rolling to the back of my head I was grippin her ass and suckin on her titties. It's like she was a different person when we was fuckin she always knew how to make shit shake.

"Fuck baby I'm finna nut" I said gripping her waist making her go faster she moaned repeatedly "make me cum Kai" she looked at me with her seductive eyes I took my thumb and played with her clit and shawty went even more crazier so shit i went faster I want her to cum before me, I felt her about to because her voice was cracking, her moaning became short, she was shaking real bad and her body was tensing up I took my other hand and choked her pulled her down to kiss her and my other hand still playing with her clit.

She gasp and threw her head onto my shoulder and neck she came and the same time I did she hugged me while I was still inside her, I hugged her back "I love you lanii" which I really do love this girl with everything in me we just can't date cause I know imma hurt her and I can't stand to see her hurt I'll hurt anyone that hurts her and I don't wanna be the one to hurt her cause I'll end up hurting myself.

"I love you too Kai " Milanii said in a soft voice lookin down at kai biting her lip she leaned down and kissed Kai on the lips, she looked high but she was just high off life right now. Kai grabbed her face and pulled her even closer and they shared a passionate, slow kiss together, they always made love in a way it sometimes it wasn't just fuckin for them. Milanii got off Kai and sat back in her seat and lit up a blunt and started smoking "can we go get something to eat Kai"

"Yeah whatchu want?" She knew she could get anything she wanted from me I swear. She gon be the death of me one day "Popeyes" that's her favorite fast food place around here she passed me the blunt and I hit it a couple times while I drive to Popeyes we playing music and she over there making videos her cute ass and I better not see nobody in her phone when she post.

We got to Popeyes and we ordered food and went home "shit whatchu tryna do later" I asked her pulling at her shirt straps "welll I am doing my hair later" she said pushing my away gently. "Why u tryna fix it up when it's finna get messed up again?" Kai said and smiled and bit his lip and pulled her close to him.

Kai's phone rang, he hated when he's interrupted he looked down and it was Niya (the girl Kai choked and dropped off in "pressure") "what the fuck this bitch want" lanii grabbed the phone answered the phone "why you calling" she said staring at Kai, "girl where tf is Kai" niya said demanding lanii give the phone to Kai "what you want cuh" Kai answered.

Niya: do she wanna fight?
Lanii: girl you don't wanna go there w me I promise
Niya: bitch ain't nobody scared of you
Kai: watch ya mouth Niya
Niya: why tf u telling me to watch it but this bit-

"Not you having bitches thinking they can take this spot" lanii said as she handed him back his phone kai was smiling "she ain't gon do shit to you lanii she already know wassup witchu" I said to her as i pulled her into a kiss she pushed me away "you be telling her that too ?" Milanii said with a straight face "she wanna fight so either send me the lo me and lay gon go or you give me the lo and u come watch me beat this bitch" she said to me.

I knew Milanii better than she knew herself so she'll either put the girl in the hospital or she not gon stop until Niya stop moving but one of us 3 always had to stop her before she blacked out. I can definitely say she got it from me.

Milanii can really fight especially since Rio and I taught the girls how to defend themselves in fight or flight situations. Over the years Milanii got real good and even surprised me with some of the shit she learned. So honestly I hope niya can fight.

Name : niya Age: 19Location : Atlanta••• ••••

Name : niya
Age: 19
Location : Atlanta

How was this chapter guys ?

Taking criticism

Who y'all think gon win the fight ?

Yall I'm sorry I keep forgetting to release the chapter 💀