Pressure

KAILAN

KAILAN

"Bruh how many fuckin times do I gotta tell yo ass to stop fuckin playing with me "  I slam my hands against the wall on either side of her head hovering over her.

3 hours ago

I saw her talking to another nigga again bruh ion care if they was just crossing paths as strangers, ion want no nigga talking to her. On God I'll split a nigga shit bout her. I sit across the street in my car watching them, watching him spit game on her, watching her laugh.

We ain't together but damn, that's my baby fr and she know that, she know she mine and I'm hers. I feel my anger getting the best of me as I put my gun on my leg about to get out the car and bust this nigga in his shit. The Feds rode by, "damn" he got lucky next time he gon die.

She was so beautiful the way she smiled at him knowing she would set him up if I told her to. She always bit her lip when she thought of me it was her way of hiding her smile. She looked over my way and she instantly froze cause she know she wrong. She got up and left him sitting there looking confused and looking around to see who or what scared her off.

"Bruh why you look like you finna kill someone" this bitch said making me lose focus... pause I know what y'all thinkin ion be fuckin these bitches fr I just keep 'em around when I'm bored and want some head chill on me... "why you talking right now, ain't nobody tell you to say shit" I said as I drive away "you always doing this shit man fuck that bitch if we gon be toget-"

     I  pulled her and choked this bitch so hard I could have killed her "bitch watch your fucking mouth who the fuck said we was together we ain't shit u just a hoe that suck my dick whenever I say so" and she started trying to pry my hands off her neck cause she couldn't breathe and a tear rolled down her left eye.

      I stopped and mushed her away toward the window and she cried out wanting me to take her home and so that's what I did as we were driving to her crib I turned on some music and I couldn't stop thinking about lanii talking to that nigga, I was heated we got to shawty crib and I parked and put my hand behind her head "my fault bruh, I ain't gon do it again" knowing I was lying cause this bitch be getting smart at the mouth sometimes.

She cried as she got out the car and I drove off, now I can finally go solve this shit w/ lanii. My phone rang "yoo wassup witchu gang" my brother, my best mf friend rio, we tell each other everything, we like twins.

When you see me you see him, when you see him you see me, imma always have that nigga back and he proved to me he'll always have my back when he killed for me I'll kill for him too. We been kickin shit since before potty training that's my dawg fr

"wassup witchchu ri" I said as I was pulling up in lanii driveway "not shit just got some top from a bad bitch shit was bussin, she think imma cuff shawty trippin shit" I think to myself damn where Malayah at ?

I laughed "man where tf Malayah at for you to be getting tip from a hoe" I said he smacked his lips "she out right now man I been missing her" I have my head in disbelief "man get the fuck off my phone I'm finna go talk to Milanii right quick imma see you later"

I got out the car as rio said "ardd bruh imma fuck withchu" I walked up to the door and busted in that bitch mad as hell she was in the kitchen wearing nothing but a sports bra and some tight ass shorts with some black Nike socks damn she look good. She turned around and before she could react I quickly backed her into a corner.

"Bruh how many fuckin times do I gotta tell yo ass to stop fuckin playing with me"  I slam my hands against the wall on either side of her head hovering over her. I could fuck the shit outta her right now.

As she looks up at me Her eyes were so pretty, she starts laughing "maybe you should tell me more" while pulling on my pants I already know this is turning her on she always does shit that she know gonna make me made and wanna fuck her up

I choked her but not hard but just enough, just how she likes it. I lick my lips "you tryna die ain't you" she pushed me away from her and came up on me "you smell like a bitch, get tf up off me nigga" I laughed and walked around the counter and followed her to the other side and we hugged and I gave her a kiss on the lips she looked up and me and smiled

"Hey kai" she said.
"Wassup babygirl"

Y'all omg, what's your first impression on Kai?

Any writing advice or what do y'all wanna see happen and I can write some ideas out in the book but make it juicy 👀