15. Breaking from two lines

Start bij het begin

A boy that I didn't have time to identify runs into me, tackling me to the floor. My immediate response is to hug my stomach and get above this man. I roll him over straddling his waist and pinning his wrists above his head, stopping him from moving. I retract my hand and punch him straight in the nose. It didn't brake but It was going to hurt like a bitch.

Once I realise what I did I release him and get up dusting off my pants in the process. He was left on the ground crying. Do I know why? no. I barely even touched him. He was fine. Once staring at his face I could identify him as Benjamin the 21-year-old hacker. From my research, he seems a little gay too. Don't know if it's true, and I don't want to assume but the way he's been acting around one of his friends was a little questionable. Yes, I did a lot of research and kept tabs on all of them for the past 5 or so years.

Everyone's faces showed shock and curiosity. I mean why would a normal 15-year-old girl attack her brother the first time they meet? My answer to that is because he startled me.

"Sorry, I don't like physical touch," I said regarding my previous actions. They all nodded still in shock. The first one to snap out of it was Christian. The eldest.

"Hi Anna do you remember me? Other than from a few days ago?" Christian asked looking hopeful. Hope doesn't look good on him. His eyebrows raised and his eyes wider than normal looking so different from his normal frown of cold expression.

"I'm sorry man I don't know who you are. I mean I know you're my brother and all, but that's just because I got told like 4 years ago. What are your names?" I could see the hurt in their eyes but It was the truth. I don't remember them. I know them from research. If I want to be believable I need to stick to the story from before I had gotten the information.

Out of nowhere, a small child came running towards me. "Aunty Anna!" He voiced loudly. He was maybe 6? His chubby cheeks and his cute little voice express his happiness. He had deep blue eyes that could captivate you forever. He was truly the cutest little guy. Surprising myself and the others I didn't pull away when he hugged me.

His arms hooked around each other behind my back. I place my hands on his back and give everyone a questioning look. I never read about this young boy. How would they have hidden an entire living breathing child from the entire world?

I unhook his arms and couch down to his height and give him a small smile. "Hey little guy, want to go back to your dad?" he had called me anty which means one of my brothers is his dad. He nods quietly and walks to Christian. His dad immediately picks him up and rests him on his hip.

In 7 years that will be me and my child. The human being was created at this moment. I have a child in my stomach. At 15. I ran towards something I was hoping was a bathroom. Turns out I walked into the gaming room. They had a garbage can in there and I threw up all the acid I had left in my stomach. My throat burns as I pull away. I can't do this.

I want weed. I can't have weed though because of the stupid motherfucker who impregnated a 15-year-old. I want to fight. Why are every single one of my stress relievers going to harm my child? I can't smoke I can't fight I can't do shit.

I turn around and find my family there. Shit. What kind of excuse do I have for puking into a garbage can in a random room?

Whatever shit happens "I'm sick" I announced getting odd and surprised looks from everyone. I guess they weren't expecting me to just announce the fact that I'm unwell. I need medicine. Some kind of pregnancy-safe ones. I can't use my painkillers anymore. Any of them.

I mean I've come to terms with it, the pregnancy I mean. I'm not happy. At all, they will find out sooner or later. I would be fatter and fatter the more time passes and if I stay here, they're bound to find out. I'd give them a few weeks. A month maybe.

I can't be a mother. I mean I'm a fucked up 15 year old girl who can't love and can't be loved. What happens when someone like that gets a child? Abuse, Neglect and a copy of my stepfather.

I won't become him. Even if it means giving the human I've been feeding in my womb away. I won't become a repeat of my father. I can't put a child through that.

"Where's my room? I ask snapping myself out of my thoughts.

An
Words 1676

Two days in a row?! You guys are lucky.
Should she tell them she's pregnant soon or wait until they find out? I have all the base points I want to put it planned but I haven't found out the delivery. What would you guys prefer?

That's for reading I hope you like my story so far! I'm not even close to being done and this story has already taken such a large part in my heart.

I have so many ideas for love interests and stuff like that but I can only fit a few so that it makes sense. God writing a book is so difficult.

Comment & vote

Dominique<3