6. Is bet still going on? 🤔

Start from the beginning

After sometime she stopped and sat beside him while catching her breathe. Jk dusted the snow from his clothes and hairs.

Jk- I just throwed one snowball at you but you completely bathed me with snow.

Tae- That's what you deserve. (said by sticking her tongue out at Jk)

Saying this Tae began laughing. Taking opportunity of the situation Jk pressed some snow on Tae's face and ran away to save his dear life.

Tae- JEON JUNGKOOK.

~~~

Some students were still playing in snow while few students went at a local snack shop to fill their stomach.

Jk took Tae along with her and ordered two bowls of Maggie for themselves. He sat beside her and handed one bowl to her.

Jk- Well everyone says that Maggie in such cold places taste absolutely amazing. Let's give it a try.

Tae nodded her head and both took first bite of the Maggie.

Tae- Hmm; it's so good.

Jk- Yeah.

Tae was busy eating the Maggie but her phone began ringing diverting her attention. It was a video call from her mother. She immediately picked the call and greeted her.

Tae- Hello mummy. How are you?

Jk's attention diverted towards Tae's phone and he noticed her mother on the call.

Mrs Kim- I am good dear. How are you? Are you enjoying there?

Tae- Yes mummy; I am enjoying a lot. All thanks to you.

Mrs Kim- I am glad you are enjoying.  Did you made friends or not? You aren't alone; right?

Tae- Yea....

Before Tae could finish her sentence Jk snatched her phone and began talking with her mother.

Jk- Don't worry aunty. Your daughter isn't alone. She has got a friend like me. Myself Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you.

Mrs Kim- Hello beta. I am really happy she finally made some friends. You know she is a bit introvert that's why I was stressed about her; whether she is alone or what? But I am glad you are beside her. Please take care of her.

Jk- Sure aunty. You need not worry. Btw I was thinking.........

The conversation between Jk and Mrs Kim continued for quite long. Tae was watching the duo in astonishment as to how can two strangers talk for so long? She tried to take her phone back but Jk wasn't allowing her and continued to talk with her mother.

After almost thirty minutes Jk finally cut the call and gave her phone back.

Jk- Your mom is amazing. You are really lucky to have such a cool mom.

Tae- Yeah but you are really strange. How can you talk to her for almost thirty minutes? You didn't even know her.

Jk- I do know her. She is your mom.

Tae shook her head at Jk's words and continue to eat her Maggie. But then Jk felt a hard smack on his head from behind. He turned back angrily to look at the person.

Jk- WHO THE HELL....

Jk stopped saying further when he realised the person infront of him was none other than his cousin brother.